The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clip Capacity on Bronco weapon tree

3ch0

This is the only shotgun i have used to date (looking for alloy plate for the new one) But Clip seems like such a waste on the weapon tree. From what i judge on my other guns clip adds 25% more clip capacity from its basic standard. Bronco clip size being 2 you get zero gain from having it. Could this be modified to give a tangible bonus to the weapon, or replaced with something more useful aka damage, range, accuracy (smaller grouping when fired at a distance)?

I don't think its a big i think it calculates 25% rounded to the nearest whole number. 25% of 2 just won't get you anywhere and maybe it is a design flaw, but it makes the weapon tree for low ammo weapons less effective in boosting your weapons then higher capacity weapons. but again i could easily be wrong i'll go buy a higher capacity shotgun and test.

Clip is a waste on bronco, and though I would love to see it increase the gun's clip, i feel that even having 3 shots over 2 would make the gun even more deadly than it already is (i love the bronco :P)

Wouldn't that be the point of leveling it up? It HAS to get stronger. And I think that the number of clips is important in a weapon.

haven't tried it yet, but I don't really know if I should buy it 'cause the really low accuracy(as it is only 5 in the statistics) kind of refrains me from doing it.

It seems too slow and low accuracy(too much spread) and too situational compared to the other pistols right now, so I thought I should wait some changes before even trying it.

Bronco is an amazing weapon. I think the size of its clip is really the only thing that keeps it from making Hek obselete. That said, they should just replace the clip size slots with something else like reload or something. At least then it would have some minute effect.

On a side note, I'd like the gun's sound to sound more like Lex or Hek. Right out it sounds more like a stapler than a shotgun.