Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update #2 is Here!

[DE]Rebecca

Its not so bad once you get the upgraded health and shields, and a couple of other players... But the first few games I was reviving like crazy.

that's right man but untill that 'upgrand' come, since it takes longer to rank up, you can $#*(@/whine/cry with all your might XD

btw, is that a glitch or did you guys set it this way, I'm doing an Infestation mission right now but "monsters" except the poisonous/toxic ones wont aggro on me right away, they just come after me if I shot with gun.... just feel like The Walking Dead and Rick's "Gimme more guts" o.o'

Edited by Kokuen

wow is that just me or the accounts got re-started but the dificult was kept the same? oO

took me too damn long to finish just 1 spy mission ranked as "Difficult: Rank 2" o.o not to mention that, for now, Corpus are somewhat too strong...

For me its Grineer, hitting my shield/health for 25 per shot.

i was aiming for ur rank :D i had like 7k+ going 8k planning to get to 2nd today, but sad account reset.

well good patch anyway! :D

I didnt even get to screenie my rank for when im old and lonely T.T

Kinda excited to see exactly how bad the enemy difficulty is now, snipetron nerf with stronger enemies is a weird move though.

By default a sniper rifle is supposed to obliterate anyone in one hit, especially to head.

Did anybody notice the glitch where in using warframe Ember, when you kill a Toxic Ancient or any poison gass infested, when you burn them the green gas they emit stays and the marker for enemy will never go away?

err I hope they took this one out.

Community Notes: “Starting from Scratch”

With this patch, you’ll notice all of our accounts have been reset. We're reseting accounts to test changes to difficulty and ranks. Although this is typical of Beta testing, we are developing a bonus system for top players which will be implemented for future resets.

why hasn't anyone asked about this?

I'm really curious as to what it entails

feel like filling me in Rebecca?

why hasn't anyone asked about this?

I'm really curious as to what it entails

feel like filling me in Rebecca?

I can try! You're wondering about the bonus system?

It'll be based on random criteria - along the lines of "top 10 most kills with skana, bo-staff" or "top players per warframe" or "percent of XP".

Those are just examples - we're still working on it.

I can try! You're wondering about the bonus system?

It'll be based on random criteria - along the lines of "top 10 most kills with skana, bo-staff" or "top players per warframe" or "percent of XP".

Those are just examples - we're still working on it.

I think he was curious about the bonuses, if I can say then I would like money as a prize so I can play all day long :D

Sounds cool though, can't wait to have a go at some of those.

Edited by damnagic

I think he was curious about the bonuses, if I can say then I would like money as a prize so I can play all day long :D

Sounds cool though, can't wait to have a go at some of those.

rather than money I'd prefer some good Mod or even "Special" type of weapon, like an improved version of some other weapon and all

• Like 1