The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Map Generated Without Extraction Point?

Dran

I was doing an alert with a random group earlier today - Rescue mission, Infestation enemies.

Everything went fine until the hostage was rescued.

However, after the hostage was rescued, the objective marker on the minimap did not change/update.

At first we thought it was normal - rescue missions usually update the objective a little slow right after the hostage was found (or at least most of the rescue missions I did was like that). But we waited for a few minutes and nothing changed, so we decided to explore the map hoping to find the extraction point by ourselves.

There was none. We explored every corner, every room on the map, but it was red doors after red doors. We were being very throughout, so chances of us missing a door was very slim.

None of us wanted to abort the mission, cause most of us have picked up quite a few good mods (myself picked up North Wind and Charged Shell mods, which were my first ones).

But after ~20 minutes of desperate searching, the mission failed, (whether due to timer running out or someone aborted I'm not sure)

Since the new patch "introduced" a lot of new bug/glitch (cryopod dislocated  artifacts not rewarded from alerts..etc), I wonder if anyone has ran into the same problem? If so please detail your experience :)