Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gold Spammer Has Emerged!

Mickey33

Put a heavy limit on how often an account can send messages to global & other players on low mastery accounts. Then give it more weight based on accounts ignoring it. A line or two in global within x seconds, a max per x minute(s). One private message per x minute(s). Responses from the recipient can bypass the limit for further responses to that recipient + 1 new recipient. A second timer will trigger to send a msg to a third party unless a response is received from the second. Linking PM restrictions like this should allow a fair amount of communication for new players to allow squading up, clan inquiries and trading while still keeping spammers locked down.

Keeping clan/squad chat open so actual new players can still ask questions. I'd also suggest a bypass. X amount of dollars spent. Maybe $80? Prime Access or similar level purchase. I can't imagine spammers sinking that kind of $$ to advertise for a few minutes?

I decided to contact live support to check the methods they use. (for jiggles)

1st of all, they don't know much about warframe, they assume everything uses gold and they deploy promisses after receiving the payment giving litle explanation on the details.

One of the promisses is that they will give you an account with the plat you requested, this account however has no info on MR or information if the plat is treadable (as you know, only bought plat is treadable)

the second solution seems to be to deposit the plat on your account after you give your credentials. I don't need to explain why is this a bad idea.

Lack on details on promisses and requesting password on your account seems like this website offers the worst possible deal, please do not use them.

Even if you find this cheaper, it doesn't pay off if your account is stolen and all your plat and mods transfered to someone else.

This is exactly the kind of tricks used to steal accounts and content.

If you are interested in getting something for yourself and you lack plat, then try and find someone that is willing to buy plat at 75% discounts, these discounts are fairly common among European players and it is possible they can trade you some if you ask nicely or if you know the player.

Sometimes there are couples that play warframe that wait for the 75% discount so they can buy plat for both accounts.

The conversation

Hello! How may i help you?

You 02-09 13:41:29

It's regarding warframe platinum

Dara 02-09 13:41:39

hi

Dara 02-09 13:41:46

if u have orders here ?

You 02-09 13:41:48

i know i can buy some, however i have a question

Dara 02-09 13:42:09

ok what can i do for u ?

You 02-09 13:42:29

in warframe the premium currency is plat and can only be bought with actual cash, your offers seem nice

You 02-09 13:42:47

how do i obtain the plat after purchasing?

Dara 02-09 13:43:36

Please hold on, I will check on it.

Dara 02-09 13:44:09

we need ur account and pass to login and give u the gold and

we also can give u a new account which has the gold in it

You 02-09 13:45:17

Account password that is no no, as for a new account with plat that is indeed a viable option IF the account can trade the plat, so what MR (mastery rank) will the account be?

Dara 02-09 13:45:38

we can give u new account

Dara 02-09 13:45:42

then u can just take the account

Dara 02-09 13:45:44

we wont take back

You 02-09 13:46:48

what if i want the plat on my account, you can trade the plat aslong the other account has a decent MR, if you give me a rank 0 mastery rank account then the plat is untreadable

Dara 02-09 13:48:17

sry we just have the 2 trade methods

Dara 02-09 13:48:25

u can giev us ur account or get our account

You 02-09 13:49:21

i mean buying an account with plat sounds nice, but it would be so much beter if i could transfer the plat to my main account. As for giving the credentials to my account that is a no no

Dara 02-09 13:49:46

we cannot transfer it

Dara 02-09 13:49:59

we just need one account or give u the account which has plat in it

You 02-09 13:50:06

then i cannot buy it, thanks for your time and have a nice day

Dara 02-09 13:50:31

an u try again ?

You 02-09 13:50:39

no
Edited by KIREEKPSO