Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bug With Controller/gamepad Since 15.13

Kaliphear

I'm not entirely sure where to post this, so I figured general would be as good a place as any. I use a controller to play with, and since 15.13 launched I've had an occasional problem where I will be sprinting/rolling toward or past an object that has a context action (lasers in tower defense, downed teammates, ziplines, etc.) and my character will initiate the associated context action without me pressing the corresponding button that I have it mapped to. It doesn't happen all the time, but when it does (especially with lasers during void defense) it can be quite bothersome. And since it appears to be an issue unique to controllers, it may occur on the PS4/Xbox One deployments further down the line.

Bug is still happening periodically. I know that people who opt to play via a controller is kind of a small subset of the playerbase, but this is still a pretty annoying bug. I even went in and rebound my control scheme just in case I had accidentally messed something up, and it's still happening.

Also, a second issue that I've been having, is that since I cannot bind Reload and Context Action to the same control button, then I am no longer able to reload my pistols when downed (even though using the Context Action while standing will reload the weapon so long as no other context actions are available). This is counterintuitive behavior, and it would be nice if this was fixed as well.

• 2 weeks later...