The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Bug When Finishing A Game.

thogerspil9

so i whas doing a infested survival mision and then got back to my ship when well i dont know how to explain it it just when cinda shadowish and i chouldent see what i had gotten and also i chouldent escape it. i had to leave the game and when i then finished a new game the same thing happend. heres a picture http://i.imgur.com/siCnr5c.jpg

Edited by thogerspil9

The reason of the bug might be the flies. The ones who make your screen dark when they are around you. That happened with me on a mission yesterday: the screen was dark, though there were no flies on me. I had to find the flies, walk into them, roll out of them to revert the bug.

Though the flies might not be a reason.

I get this crash every time I complete a mission where I pick up the current pigment I'm researching. As far as i can tell that's what triggers it.

Every other mission is fine. Only happens when I collect pigment.

It's been happening for at least 4 days.

No way to break out of that screen. Have to just close and restart the game.

I'm playing the stand alone version on PC

I get this crash every time I complete a mission where I pick up the current pigment I'm researching. As far as i can tell that's what triggers it.

Every other mission is fine. Only happens when I collect pigment.

It's been happening for at least 4 days.

No way to break out of that screen. Have to just close and restart the game.

I'm playing the stand alone version on PC

now when i think of it me too im farming the red pigment. it whas after a infested mision but when i started another one it worked perfectly fine

Ok, so I just did a few test runs.

Ran through a couple of capture missions without picking up any pigment, finished them and got back to the Liset page with no problems.

Tried it again while collecting dropped pigment and had the freeze at the Liset screen happen again.

Maybe someone else wants to try it out just to double check, but I'm pretty sure that it's cause by picking up pigment though.

Humph! As if those pigment runs aren't tedious enough already! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...