Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.13.7

DE_Adam

For some Reason, R5 Core Droprates had to go down. What was available over X amount of playtime needed a decapitation of the top end of grinding availability. I can not see any justification for it and while the starchart change is appreciated, it does not change anything about the real problem, that you just bloated the average time to max out a primed mod from ~30 run a 40 minutes each to about double that amount of time? Not to mention the additional key grinding required?

Because you chose to replace the most needed resource in the game with a building resource that is literally obsolete and devoid of value for any veteran player who has finished building all items associated with it.

Sorry, this is NOT a solution to the problem you've created. Sheldon, time for duck and cover is over. This time you've taken it too far. This WILL cause a mass-exodus. My clan evaporated due to this update and i am unwilling to continue playing unless you fix this, as in restore a way of obtaining roughly the same amount of cores farmed per hour.

This is the best response on this matter. Forcing massive amounts of play time is unacceptable. This is a resource that is absolutely necessary no matter how long you have been playing WF. Now with the future possibilities of more primed mods it behooves DE to rectify this situation now prior to any more players committing to a mass exodus from the game. We have enough grind elsewhere by god. Give us this one thing

This would be great... if implemented at the same time.

Implementing o-cells first without any marginal indication of additional plans says this probably isn't case.

More so, I can't figure out why a basic drop from Saturn [lvl 12-15ish] and pretty much every boss is somehow appropriate as a round reward in the hardest end-game modes--particularly to replace R5 core packs.

I could see o-cell packs in T3 -maybe- (even though personally I think void rewards should only be void items--parts/cores), but there isn't a rational reason to put o-cells in T4 unless T5 is about to jump out with some amazing core/fusion options.

My honest question to DE: Is the expectation that players simply forgo doing anything other than ever playing Warframe (which would make it kind of hard to purchase the plat to continue supporting the game)?

Or have the past few months been an exercise in retention to see how well players can be drawn back in after driving them out with bizarre or uncalled for nerfs?

The one thing I think staff is forgetting is that this is a game--what should be an enjoyable pass-time.

Please consider not making playing and enjoying it as arduous as possible.

If players have a slighter easier time getting stuff and enjoying it there really isn't a problem.

If anything it increases the popularity and economy of the game.

Sorry for the rant. I used to genuinely enjoy Warframe and respect DE's efforts toward improving an already strong game.

These days... read pretty much any patch note comment that isn't "Praise DE!" without even testing the patches/hotfixes and maybe it'll make sense.

Another spot on quote that deserves some more face time

After speaking with the Level Design team after they brought this up: At this time, they have been removed/reduced intentionally from the static maps (Defense/Interception).

I'm guessing there's a reason we're not being told why they were removed but nonetheless ...  why were they removed?

After speaking with the Level Design team after they brought this up: At this time, they have been removed/reduced intentionally from the static maps (Defense/Interception).

Yes, please, fix more problems that don't need fixing. The containers were a nice source of early energy and just something to do while everyone else loaded in and prepared for the mission.

ETA on return to the maps?  Curious that they should take them away altogether since it helps the game play in longer defense having those crates to gather up more energy as spares for example.

We Beta Testers appreciate the update, but if I may suggest something, that kind of information should be included in the patch/hotfix notes so we can provide feedback on a Beta feature instead of considering it a bug for 2 weeks.

Definition of PACK:
a :  the contents of a bundle

b :  a large amount or number

c :  a full set of playing cards

a pack of 5 Rare Fusion Cores= more than 1

Just did 10min on Opehlia - Uranus, 10min reward was one R5 fusion core.

Great way to keep your income rolling from your player base community ...

Seriously I don't get all those "My farm was nerfed I will quit the game!" comments... the game IS NOT designed to grind a specific thing to death. It's rather designed to have fun just playing the game and get the things you need while you're doing you're thing. Scott even said this in a DevStream when he introduced the Nav Coordinates that he was suprised that players were grinding thoses things instead of getting them along the way as LONG term goals.

I play since the start of Open Beta, over 500 hours so far, and have various Prime frames and weapons in my arsenal. I got almost all of them along the way. Sooner or later and with a little help from trade channel. No need to do x-hundred T4 Defense in a row to get a Boltor Prime receiver. Got it by accident while playing a random Void mission.

So... if it happens to you that you feel like buying all the primed mods every two weeks and want to max 'em out as fast as possible you just doomed yourself to a fate of everlasting grind. No one but yourself forced you to do so. DE is not to blame for your obession of ever growing efficiency!

Or as someone very wise once said in the depths of this forum: "The grind is in your head."

Seriously I don't get all those "My farm was nerfed I will quit the game!" comments... the game IS NOT designed to grind a specific thing to death. It's rather designed to have fun just playing the game and get the things you need while you're doing you're thing. Scott even said this in a DevStream when he introduced the Nav Coordinates that he was suprised that players were grinding thoses things instead of getting them along the way as LONG term goals.

I play since the start of Open Beta, over 500 hours so far, and have various Prime frames and weapons in my arsenal. I got almost all of them along the way. Sooner or later and with a little help from trade channel. No need to do x-hundred T4 Defense in a row to get a Boltor Prime receiver. Got it by accident while playing a random Void mission.

So... if it happens to you that you feel like buying all the primed mods every two weeks and want to max 'em out as fast as possible you just doomed yourself to a fate of everlasting grind. No one but yourself forced you to do so. DE is not to blame for your obession of ever growing efficiency!

Or as someone very wise once said in the depths of this forum: "The grind is in your head."

No but I would like to max a rare mod Or uncommon in a reasonable amount of time 

The R5 cores need to be reverted, if not 5 R5's at least 3, and as common as they used to be.

Yes it was very generous, and even I thought it's quite weird that I get such a present, but getting 2-4 R5's PER RUN in the void is not acceptable, even IF I can get it on the star map.

As far as I don't believe you do grinding to such a degree as other games, this is too much.

I am okay with Mesa needing a resource I can only get via RNG and invasions, at least they are abundant enough, but as far as modding goes, I could quickly upgrade my mods because there weren't many back than, but now there are over 470 mods and ~99% of them are coming from the star map itself.

I won't have enough fusion cores by the time I get my first Void key. This is without doing the math, fusion cores aren't as common as getting 'A mod'.

Edited by DarkBabylon

This is the best response on this matter. Forcing massive amounts of play time is unacceptable. This is a resource that is absolutely necessary no matter how long you have been playing WF. Now with the future possibilities of more primed mods it behooves DE to rectify this situation now prior to any more players committing to a mass exodus from the game. We have enough grind elsewhere by god. Give us this one thing

It seems to me that primed mods were a big mistake. Frankly I was surprised to see them. The game balance implications are staggering. And without legendary cores they are pretty much useless. Too many fusion cores and too much money to level up.

Seriously I don't get all those "My farm was nerfed I will quit the game!" comments... the game IS NOT designed to grind a specific thing to death. It's rather designed to have fun just playing the game and get the things you need while you're doing you're thing.

There's pretty much nine things I don't have in this game that can contribute to my Mastery rating. Six of these are Archwing weapons. Tell me I don't have to grind.