Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.13.7

DE_Adam

Still no fix for Limbo rift walk Bug; Toxic procs from eximus and energy drain from parasites still can effect limbo in while he is in the rift. NOTE: The toxic ancient is outside the rift. Refered from:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/398459-limbos-rift-walk-has-a-bug/

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Calibree

I don't know why people are praising this hotfix. Changelog doesn't say much besides the fact that they added Rare 5's back in. Basically, Rare 5's packs no longer drop on Rotation B in Survival anymore and only on Rotation A. Meaning they didn't really change much. Instead of taking away all Rare 5 packs in T4 Survival, they just nerfed it so it's still there but you get less.

Glad to see i am not the only one with a healthy dose of suspicion. The fact that they've been added to the rotations does not mean that there is a single mission on the entire starmap that comes close to the core farming experience T4 Survival used to be. Frankly, if the droprate is anything below 25%, effectively this only grants the benefit of being able to pick your favourite tileset, without repairing the real problem that the top reachable quota of fusion core acquisition has been cut off.

Could you please be a little more liberal with those stats? How good is the chance for these cores to be obtained? Are they in Rotation A only? (which would mean always extracting at 10 minutes, kinda eh).

When referring to "Rare Core Packs", do you mean Packs of 5 as usual in the void, or Packs of 3, as added to alerts a while ago?

So many questions still unanswered.

Anyway, thanks for a spark of hope for my heart after that weekend of S#&$storming.

Yes. Now, please take the rare 5 cores OUT of the void. I really would rather get prime parts for my keys.

This I have to agree with. Not sure how much it would affect the economy though.

So, is there now that intended double reward for void sabotages with all three caches searched? Finding 1x uncommon cores in all of them made them a waste of time.

• Items found within Rare Loot Crates will no longer display their contents on discovery.  Players will now see exactly what they’ve received from loot crates on the End of Mission screen once the Mission has been completed.
  • Void Reward Items have been added back to Sabotage Caches as a result of the above change!

You write about Rare Cores in the Red Text and hide THAT between many other items?

Much better news that line :-)

All Hail to Digital Extremes!

So does this: 

• Items found within Rare Loot Crates will no longer display their contents on discovery.  Players will now see exactly what they’ve received from loot crates on the End of Mission screen once the Mission has been completed.

Fix this:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/399146-psa-and-question-about-rare-containers-credit-booster-bug/#entry4403701