Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.13.7

DE_Adam

Goodnight Srs DE: I would like to give a brief suggestion, since many former and current users request it in the Latin server and USA. We would like to restore the panoramic zoom the game before giving the eyes d the destruction upgrade, I mean q in various normal and vacuum missions denotes the Warframe with 50% more zoom than normal, which does not allow us to appreciate very While the enemies that are behind us and those who are at 360 °, since it is a bit annoying appreciate the game so proximity; as to what another would maintain normal lighting, without having to enable or disable ambient occlusion options and adaptive exposure.

Without further ado I say goodbye, and I hope you will give prompt solution to this.

Greetings;)

So does this: 

• Items found within Rare Loot Crates will no longer display their contents on discovery.  Players will now see exactly what they’ve received from loot crates on the End of Mission screen once the Mission has been completed.

Fix this:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/399146-psa-and-question-about-rare-containers-credit-booster-bug/#entry4403701

Mate, that thread was posted before the hotfix. Try getting another rare crate then tell them if it is fixed or not.

Mission Reward Changes

The following Missions / Rotations have been updated to include a pack of 5 Rare Fusion Cores as a reward:

• Hard Survival Missions (Enemy Level 20+), reward available on Rotation A .
  • Hard Interception Missions (Enemy Level 20+), reward available on Rotation B.

:D