Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

R5 Cores Are Still Nerfed After Hotfix 15.14...

pungent.snatch

You're also forgetting something. While your idea is sound

DE has weighed droptables, while ideally it would be 25%, cores might in reality be 15%.

This. Obviously, the cores drop rate would be as low as 5%. Anyone who think that it's equal drop chance is overly optimistic. My four Natural Talent rewarded from 4th wave of Stephano can prove them wrong

i wasn't around during the Viver incident but i was wondering what kind of community response DE got for them to revert the nerfs to the Viver trio. Maybe if the community pulls that off again we'll actually see R5C packs back in T4S in all their glory. >_>

I have this fuzzy feeling that all this R5 core nonsense DE's throwing out is some sort of preparation for U16's raids, like perhaps they'll actually release Legendary cores as raid rewards or something. /wishfulthinking

i wasn't around during the Viver incident but i was wondering what kind of community response DE got for them to revert the nerfs to the Viver trio. Maybe if the community pulls that off again we'll actually see R5C packs back in T4S in all their glory. >_>

YOU DO NOT WANT TO GET THAT KIND OF REACTION BACK UP. 

Just trust me on this, it'll lead to nowhere very quickly.

Some people tried to boycott the game, you want that to happen for something like this?

- Planets are locked by Mastery Rank. This would also give people incentive to rank up.

[-] Rank 0-5 can enter planets Earth, Mercury, Venus, and Mars.

[-] Rank 6-10 can enter planets all previously unlocked planets as well as Saturn, Jupiter, Phobos, Sedna, and Europa.

[-] Rank 10+ can enter all planets.

This is so very, very wrong.

Tying content to mastery rank is basically forcing people to level and sell lots of weapons(due to limited slots) or forcing them to buy new weapon slots just to progress through the star chart.

I kind of wish I could reach through the computer to slap you for suggesting such a horrible idea.

Edited by Grascen

Even before the nerf it still take forever to max primed mod unless u farm all day but that pretty well end up burn out really quickly

right now it just ..... impossible

if we want that maxed in a reasonable time the only possible solution is spending money ... sad

This is just DE trying their best to force you into buying their over priced fusion packs im sick of this company ever since they got on consoles they have been milking people for money like their EA. I'm about  done with DE their now just another greedy crap company.

This is just DE trying their best to force you into buying their over priced fusion packs im sick of this company ever since they got on consoles they have been milking people for money like their EA. I'm about  done with DE their now just another greedy crap company.

dogbDtv.jpg

Fun Fact: Some people play for a very long time for this game and after long grinding they finally got all prime part and all they left to do is maxing mods. Now DE have released 8 primed Mods which have 10 rank which i certain that they will released more of primed mods ( 1 primed mods = around 528 rare core ) so u can see why lot of veteran people whining about rare core since its already difficult to max 1 primed mod with this nerfed drop rate at t4 survival. u will start whining about rare core too if u already got almost all prime part.

so basically, F*** anyone else who doesn't already have prime parts because you already own all of it? well guess what, you're the minority, majority doesn't already own every prime weapon/frame there is so they DON'T want more fusion cores added to the void.

so basically, F*** anyone else who doesn't already have prime parts because you already own all of it? well guess what, you're the minority, majority doesn't already own every prime weapon/frame there is so they DON'T want more fusion cores added to the void.

actually in my experience i see that everyone loves fusion cores and i have yet to  see someone say dont add more cores because i want a prime part. Also prime parts are in rotation A and if u are talking about void survival 4 u either get that or bo prime ornament and i think everone has enough of those. the prime parts that actually matter are in rotation B OR C so.....?

dogbDtv.jpg

This made me laugh

YOU DO NOT WANT TO GET THAT KIND OF REACTION BACK UP. 

Just trust me on this, it'll lead to nowhere very quickly.

Some people tried to boycott the game, you want that to happen for something like this?

aren't people already leaving due to the nerf on R5 cores anyway? At least that's what a few posts on every R5 core thread imply. (80% of the new threads since 15.13)

I'm fairly confident that 90%+ of the veteran players want the old T4S R5 core drop rate back, and i'm sure that newbies will have a hell of a time grinding to max their rank 10/primed mods due to the lack of a consistent source of cores. It'll get worse when raids arrive and require high-end gearing to clear. (or even to just get into raid parties)

Adding to the required grinding time for reaching endgame benchmarks is 100% contradictory to DE's idea of reducing the grind and extending the game's life.

If the 'viver reaction' is what could fix the current disaster of 15.13 then why not?

All they care about is money now sad but true ill give em a few months to turn it around or im done.

most MMO game companies end up like that eventually, but usually after at least 4-5 years of business. If DE is headed down this path barely on its 2nd year of WF then it's kinda sad, especially considering the insane amount of support the Founders, prime access buyers, and regular plat buyers have given it during the first year.

Edited by Xarugas

If the 'viver reaction' is what could fix the current disaster of 15.13 then why not?

Because the viver reaction was a hellstorm . No one wants that back (except you), even the devs preferred to not even mention the update that had the viver fixes because of the backlash. Repeating that backlash is just a poor and immature way to get a fix done, it's like we have to cry and *@##$ to get something fixed. That isn't how an adult acts, that's how an immature brat acts.

I'm using those statistics as a general rule of thumb. 

Rarity / Chance

Common / 75.5%

Uncommon / 22.0%

Rare / 2.0%

Legendary / 0.5%

What I'm suggesting is the cores be put into the "common" category. I know what a weighted drop table is so don't dismiss what I'm saying if you haven't read all my posts.

EDIT: Not to mention that brings up another issue. Why do they encrypt these weighted drop tables when there really isn't a need to? Why not release this information to the public? It's not as if it poses a huge security risk. There's really no way to exploit that type of information.

Well, the problem is that you're assuming anything at all. Not all common items have the same drop rate, neither do all uncommon or rare items, sometimes they vary quite a bit, enough that assuming common/uncommon/rare tiers is meaningless. You can't just spout arbitrary numbers unless you can back it up with data.

To answer your question, the drop tables used to be unencrypted. Players started unpacking the game's files and finding the hard data on drop rates. Many players felt validated in their rarity complaints, and took DE to task about it. DE gave their usual political answers, and players continued to complain for multiple patches as the changes they requested were not made, and they had the hard data to back it up. DE's response was to encrypt the data so no one could be sure enough to accuse them of anything.

Edited by Ashnal

no basically if u play long enough u got all prime part and u will start screaming about rare cores. do u think all of us who already got all the prime part in T4 survival get it in only 1-10 times playing T4surv? that's obviously only happen to few luckiest person in this planet who play warframe. and besides who doesn't need rare cores to max their mods? and with primed mods getting released for every 2 weeks u can imagine how hard it is to max it only 1 mods. and i still havent max all my lvl10 rare mods too.

Edited by Bluez45

dogbDtv.jpg

While not the same level as EA, DE did make a lot of dubious decision to the loot table and the overall grindyness of this game, more so after the merging with the company that I shall not name. Whether it's because of the growing popularity of warframe or influence from the major investor, us player has no way to find out. One thing for sure, warframe starting to feel like most F2P cash shop game on the market. It's losing it's vine what make warframe great, ie. bearable grind for gear and player only need to paid for instant access

actually in my experience i see that everyone loves fusion cores and i have yet to see someone say dont add more cores because i want a prime part. Also prime parts are in rotation A and if u are talking about void survival 4 u either get that or bo prime ornament and i think everone has enough of those. the prime parts that actually matter are in rotation B OR C so.....?

a few weeks ago I remember many forum post complaining about too many r5core drops. Now all of a sudden it seems like everyone LOVES r5core drops. forum is fickle Edited by Hypernaut1