Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When Will Phobos Have A Proper Boss Node?

oceano4

(I hope this isn't a topic already made too many times and I'm making this in the right place)

Okay, so fighting Vor and krill at the same time is pretty cool, but, it just doesn't make sense,

Didn't us Tenno kill them already to get to Phobos?

Perhaps another Twin style boss fight would fit a bit better?

I hope DE has some good ideas with this and the "year of quality". :D

Aye, definitely want someone new for them.

Though, in the meantime, I like to think that Vor's immorality just keeps him alive (with the situation having been Died on Mercury -> Resurrected by Janus Key back to the Grineer -> Died on Phobos -> Resurrected by the Janus key and ran into the Void).

As for Kril.... well, just by looking at him I'd say he's a tough #@*&$@ to kill, so for him it was just a case of "mostly dead"/"I got better".

Edited by Morec0

actually, we killed vor, not kril before we got to phobos....and the game doesn't have the greatest of lore, so excuse it XD

Hmm my bad. :O While I guess you're right, I really do believe DE is trying to change that. The recent Stolen Dreams Quest was nothing short of epic, I enjoyed every minute of it. I look forward to more lore.

Hopefully that'll happen. That old boss fight is really wearing on me.

Couldn't agree more. Lephantis, Vay Hek, those fights are fights done right, epic, and actually feel like a challenge. Waiting for bosses to become un-invincible is boring. 

The Queens in Phobos maybe? I feel like the dessert rusty stuff ala Borderlands 1 style suits perfect the Grineer, some lore, some missions tweaks to make things makes sense (I don't need to mention to make things awesome too because our lovely DEvs exceeds at doing awesome and cool stuff, that's why we are always ridiculously hyped with everything they announce...) and ¡BOILA! We got the center of the crude and fearsome Grineer Empire (that might also remind a little bit the locust from gears of war in terms of badass and rough badguys empire)

Edited by Iacon

~snip~

Didn't us Tenno kill them already to get to Phobos?

~snip~

Well, we fought Vor, but apparently us weak pitiful Tenno are somehow incapable of actually finishing him off *chough*CorruptedVor*cough*.

THat being said, I would like to see Phobos get it's own boss as well.

Edited by xXRampantXx

Couldn't agree more. Lephantis, Vay Hek, those fights are fights done right, epic, and actually feel like a challenge. Waiting for bosses to become un-invincible is boring. 

Well, you still have to wait for Lephantis to become vulnerable, the same goes with Hek - you have to wait till you can shoot him in the face.