By The Numbers: Warframe Powers

DE_Adam

you don't really make sense.

how can newcomers, with excalibur that doesn't have the right mod (range/energy/power), can spam their ulti enough to make a difference?

when nekro desecrate, he can't do anything else. he is just a loot bot.

Nekro spam a lot more desecrate than loki and his invisibility.

if you don't press buttons how do you play? how do you  move, fire a weapon parkour, melee? do you use tele kinesis? 

No one said that we should stop pressing buttons. Don't make up things, it's bad for your credibility

GTFO here with all the nonsense.

You should be more respectful tenno

"Still, I do see a lot of players wishing to retain the "press 4 to win" gameplay, so I have but one option to suggest to satisfy as many players as possible. A two step combo: make limited target non-radial abilities with limited effects more potent than radial abilities, and implement a difficulty selection system. The radial abilities can still carry some form of damage as they do now, and the level of the mission node and/or difficulty selected will decide how the kit is used. In lower difficulty missions, radial spam should be just as effective as it is now, and even alongside more powerful single-target abilities players will prefer to wipe content quickly with radials. Higher difficulty will add incentive to the newly improved limited target abilities with variety, so players will juggle their kits more often and use abilities accordingly. The radials will then shift their purpose to become panic-button room stunners, similar to what is seen an hour into T4 survival. The key is to give priority to abilities that are harder to use, and make each ability unique enough to suit them to different situations in gameplay. Higher difficulty missions will also give greatly increased rewards, which will act to directly balance the massively more efficient radial spam in lower difficulty. Balance is found within the playerbase: the old radial gameplay is still possible, and players who are dedicated enough to spend time and effort learning the game's minutia are rewarded for skillful and focused gameplay."

I couldn't disagree more. I don't want "hard or easy mode". All it boils down to is making the frames as fair as the others... molecules can go all over the place....so can electricity..... Javelins can't go through walls.

Volt Prime.

Thinking about this is kinda funky.

Personally I love my Frost Prime but honestly thinking about it more.... probably only because I love to do defence type missions and I have my Small range setup / Large range setup for the Snow Globe.

Thinking about it more, the Snow Globe is the only power I really like on Frost. Ice wave is pretty cool too but yea outside of defence missions I guess my Frost isn't the biggest hitter out there.

That being said DE, do not change my snow globe pleaseeee.

• 2 weeks later...

Statistics shows that Desecrate need to be toggleable, with maybe exotic adaptive-modding-sensitive duration attribute :P

No they don't. Statistics show desecrate is used about once per minute by 99% of players. Do the math. Or, if that's too hard, go back to the post where I did the math for you.

No they don't. Statistics show desecrate is used about once per minute by 99% of players. Do the math. Or, if that's too hard, go back to the post where I did the math for you.

Why so serious, mate? It was a joke with an apropriate smile, can't you see??

Statistics show desecrate is used about once per minute by 99% of players.

That is the bad way to see things. Also don't do that IRL.

You can decide much out of observation of playstyle rather than interpolating numbers. Even if ppl tends to do same stuff oever and over in life and in game as usual, you don't have all defraction data to rule your numbers in my face right now. ;)

Thank you for doing math for me. (sarcasm)

Why so serious, mate? It was a joke with an apropriate smile, can't you see??

That is the bad way to see things. Also don't do that IRL.

You can decide much out of observation of playstyle rather than interpolating numbers. Even if ppl tends to do same stuff oever and over in life and in game as usual, you don't have all defraction data to rule your numbers in my face right now. ;)

Thank you for doing math for me. (sarcasm)

Keep your bad advice to yourself.