Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.13.8

DE_Adam

Overall I sincerely hope this is not the week's update by any means. Still no Ember changes the community can live with. Still no updates for Nekros to free him from the farmer role or to fix SOTD's AI(hint: give it the syndicates AI, simple fix that is already IN GAME). Still no resolution for the core nerf, or Kohm nerf, or any changes to the Panthera or AKJagara to make them worthwhile. I could go on and on about things that need fixing but you guys get the drift.

I don't want to sound ungrateful for great fixes that had been made, but there's still some things that can be fixed:

Like, a example: when i go after some degrees in any place that any warframe can parkour, i see myself in mid-air for a while, then some 2 or 3 rooms before the one that happened in the bug. It happened to me since 2 or 3 days ago. I didn't said anything before to check if it was something like lag or any problems in my internet, but it doesn't seems so. This kind of bug didn't happened only to me in this period of time, so i hope the DE's could see about that.

And the last thing: Some survival missions i made, the drop rate of the modules of life support was strangely ridiculous, it was almost impossible to get in the end of a mission. For a example: in my last mission, i killed 179 when the the drop rate was approximate 25 to 35 kills to drop 1 or 2 modules, i could only survive because i was using Ash and activating supports at 2 or 5%. This happened more in the Alerts and Syndicate Survival missions, but happened sometimes in Orokin Derelict too.

I'm sorry if any of these reports that i said doesn't have any solution from the DE's and yes from anything in my gameplay that i might be wrong.

And yes, really thanks about that fixes. ;)

Still no fix for...

My game crashing so hard, I have to force reboot my computer by holding the power button because it freezes my computer. This happens just as the game launches from steam. If I get passed the launch and click Play, its smooth sailing from then on. I know its not my hardware because I can run this game at max settings and still get 60+ FPS.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/131173-game-crashes-computer-freezes/

**I would like to add a small edit. If I close the lid to my laptop when it has the black screen for 5-10 seconds, the black screen goes away and I get the animation of the window being maximized in progress, but the window is white and doesnt completely cover my screen yet as it looks like the animation froze and wont progress. I still cannot do anything and have to force reboot my computer.

Edited by VirusRenamon

Kohm wasn't nerfed -__-

i disagree  its no longer that bullet hose they described. its a hose with a little water trickling out here and there.  sometimes you get a lil more then that but not much.  much people used the weapon as a spray and pray weapon with proc's that covered a lot of area while firing at a very nice speed, not to fast to kill them, but not to slow to where enemies could avoid it all together.

So an invasion mission with no good rewards or allies

Precisely SMH. DE we are reward driven and after as long as many of us have played that is the only good that comes from star chart missions as they are simply too easy. Power creep is a thing that will ruin the entire game no matter what content you try to push. I can't wait for the PvP update so I can finally stop playing the rest of the game mostly and have some challenge.

This functionality is not intended and therefore needs no "fix". A DE staff member came into another discussion and stated that the way weapons work only includes two buttons and therefore this function is not possible in the game's current iteration.

Ty for the info.

Do you have the official source?

So are Crossfire missions an update to the old mechanic where one faction could suddently invade the missions of another faction?

Man i loved that back in the older version of Warframe. It was especialy nice on the last Mercury mission (capture) where the Corpus would always invade. It provided new players with a preview to the enemies they would face at Venus.

Nice to see you expanding on that idea.

Dammit, DE!  Where was this bugfixing spirit 6 months ago?!

LOL!

What I'm saying is:  thanks for putting in so much work on this, and I'm happy to see these Crossfire missions show up.  I think they were discussed all the way back when there was the possibility you'd suddenly have some other faction just randomly show up in a mission.

I think the audio tweeks are gonna work out just fine, after maybe a few adjustments to the base layers.  The base of the gunfire falls off just a bit TOO fast, IMO.  The halls aren't made of sound-absorbant foam, after all; but the effect is correct.

Crossfire: Now just add Infestation into the battle and maybe some interesting new objectives with unlimited enemy spawn for proper chaos.

And as always...

Still no fix for:

Absolutely against this. I hate gold and have always found it extremely gaudy. If you like the color keep it. As far as the shininess of the gold the new lighting techniques utilized in PBR will not allow for the previous metallic look. Either way it is a win for any player that dislikes gold and that makes me very happy. I sincerely hope all prime gear gets this transition to ensure full player customization of our color schemes.

I agree with the dislike of gold overall... I understand why it was the metal of choice for pimping out prime things, but I personally keep my Nova in a state of copper and its green oxidation. (Storm palette, bottom red line, 4th from left to right). And if you aren't happy, the best approximation of the original gold I've found is Banshee's yellow from the Tenno/Warframe pallette.