Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.13.8

DE_Adam

We appriciate the hotfixes, but our very ready for substance. You bring us new syndicate "stuff" but you cut the amount of rep we can get in a day so to find a full game of four is nearly impossible. Not to mention it was the only thing keeping most of us interested till we get a new frame. That being said it has been almost two months since we saw the release of Nova prime, we are more than ready to be "electrified" by the next prime release. That being said keep up the ggod work love new visual and sound effects.

Still no fix for newly changed prime bits that are changeable, looking dull or dirty, like someone either smudged it by taping it with masking tape and taking it off leaving the dirty look on it.

w2ozizS.jpg

That aside Why not have a separate gradient or something that controls the color of all prime bits or the prime bits on that weapon/thing only? i LOVE the fact you can change the color. but the guys who buy prime access may not like it due to the fact they may or may not have it mixed with other stuff that's not primed , so the color they want to change changes their prime bits and makes them unhappy.

Also It would be nice to have the Lanka's Shock camo be applicable for the Snipetron Vandal due to the fact of the same  weapon design  (that and i want to buy the camo so i can color it for matching purposes).

And these Fixes and lil tweak are awesome like you guys.-well most tweaks- keep em comming!

Still no fix for Nova`s Null Star energy trail.

The prime effect of Nova`s Null Star was fixed but there is still no trail to the particles as there was before.

Here is how it looks now:

1127mns.png

Here is how it looked before update 15.13:

rli0jm.png

Is there a way this can be fixed or should I get used to the fact Nova will be less fancy from now on? 

You already broke my heart once by adding that horrid flame effect to Molecular Prime. (It does not fit with nova`s swirly line style.)

Note: My graphic settings since then have not changed whatsoever.

Still no fix for Nova`s Null Star energy trail.

The prime effect of Nova`s Null Star was fixed but there is still no trail to the particles as there was before.

Here is how it looks now:

1127mns.png

Here is how it looked before update 15.13:

rli0jm.png

Is there a way this can be fixed or should I get used to the fact Nova will be less fancy from now on? 

You already broke my heart once by adding that horrid flame effect to Molecular Prime. (It does not fit with nova`s swirly line style.)

Note: My graphic settings since then have not changed whatsoever.

I blame them breaking PhysX for nVidia cards. Has to be.

Ty for the info.

Do you have the official source?

Give me a moment.

Edit: I am unable to find feedback posts, this may have simply been a remembrance of a DE employee speaking to someone on such a  thread. My apologies for being unable to cite proof. 

Edited by geninrising

great addition...can we have are R5 cores back in T4s now?

They were never removed in the first place.. 

I saw everyone complaining about it and did some T4 survivals to check myself and bam. 5-15 cores every 40 min run. Still there after extraction.

Also they "added" them back into lvl 20+ missions last hotfix.

No clue why chat and forums is raging about R5`s...

EDIT: Yep. There is definitely a problem. Sorry for my quick conclusion based on luck.

Edited by Elannor

R5 Cores remains unaddressed? Players spending unholy amounts of time playing to receive next to no R5 cores does not warrant fixing, DE? 

C'mon already; you're better than this. Please fix this and allow us a viable way to obtain upgrades for our legendary Prime cores--which is something that older players of the game--would certainly appreciate. 

After this update i am having FPS drops and lags. Before everything run at 60 fps and the video card at 37-40% all max, now without changing anything i run at 30-42 and the video card is always at 99%. I updated video card and nothing i even deleted the EE file from warframe config and reset everything and it went away but came back after 2 matches.

My specs:

Samsung HDTV 40" LED 60hz TV Model  
Windows 8.1 Pro 64 Bits  
Intel i7 3770
Asus P8H77-I    
Kingston 8Gb DDR3 1333 
EVGA GTX 670 FTW Edition Sig 2
Ultra LSP 750W  

I saw everyone complaining about it and did some T4 survivals to check myself and bam. 5-15 cores every 40 min run. Still there after extraction.

That's funny--I and several friends spent a considerable time yesterday doing lvl20 runs and recieved not one x5 R5 core reward. Hence the obvious disappointed tone(s). 

Will test now. I hope you're right.

PS Regarding being "added"--ya, they were--but in a diluted form unlike previously. 

Edited by Oli121210

R5 Cores remains unaddressed? Players spending unholy amounts of time playing to receive next to no R5 cores does not warrant fixing, DE? 

C'mon already; you're better than this. Please fix this and allow us a viable way to obtain upgrades for our legendary Prime cores--which is something that older players of the game--would certainly appreciate. 

They were addressed last hotfix. 

And there was no initial problem to begin with, as i mentioned above, I get the same amount of cores in T4 survivals as I did prior to the update. They added Cells now, what`s the big deal?

EDIT: Nope. They were not addressed. Apparently pure luck got me those drops as I re-did them and had no core whatsoever for quite the time.

​Sorry for my misunderstanding.

Edited by Elannor

I`m using AMD.

I blame them anyway. It's because they wanted to bring this crap to consoles, now anyone with an nVidia card is getting shafted because of the change. This new Particle 2.0 system SHOULD NOT have affected our aesthetics, or APEX Turbulence... period. Honestly, I switched from AMD for reasons such as missing textures and the like... upwards to points when whole walls would be nothing but solid black, or invisible.

My suggestion would be to upgrade your drivers.. and if you've already done this, check your CCC. If you've changed nothing in there in the past month, then it's just DE being DE and they should fix that mess ASAP.

EDIT: Other reason I suggest upgrading your drivers is because back during U-13, I noticed some significant changes to how melee weapons preformed with light trails... until I upgraded my drivers from such an archaic state to newer ones. Everything looked somewhat more beautiful. This was when I still had an AMD card, mind. 

Edited by LegendXCarisso

I blame them anyway. It's because they wanted to bring this crap to consoles, now anyone with an nVidia card is getting shafted because of the change. This new Particle 2.0 system SHOULD NOT have affected our aesthetics, or APEX Turbulence... period. Honestly, I switched from AMD for reasons such as missing textures and the like... upwards to points when whole walls would be nothing but solid black, or invisible.

My suggestion would be to upgrade your drivers.. and if you've already done this, check your CCC. If you've changed nothing in there in the past month, then it's just DE being DE and they should fix that mess ASAP.

No driver change, no software or hardware change in the last 2 months.

Because we used to be able to get 10-40 cores per run depending on how long we went.

in case you haven't read the multiple educative threads regarding the R5C issue:

-the R5C drop rate in T4S was halved, and now shares its rotation A spot with orokin cells, an item that can easily be farmed outside of the void and has no business being in there

-your 5-15 every 40min run is nothing compared to the solid 15-20 per run it was before. In fact, it was so common that prime parts appearing in rotation A is considered the lucky strike.

-the drop rate of R5C packs in solar chart missions is still much lower than even the nerfed T4S drop rate. A lot of people have posted their experience with them already

-everyone's raging because R5 cores are constantly needed by all players due to the sheer amount of R10 mods to max, as well as new primed mods being released every 2 weeks that need even more cores to max.

It's not about sources of farming R5C being spread out in missions other than just T4S, (which is still nice, mind you) but more about having an actual consistent rate of farming them. The only thing DE did with all these changes is increase the amount of time it takes for people to grind for cores and max out their mods, which is (yet again) something completely contradictory to DE's desire to 'reduce the grind.'