Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: Operation Eyes Of Blight

[DE]Drew

20million isn't extreme at all, and yes 80 is a bit out there but it doesn't matter, DE let it happen so you gotta deal with it,

Just because a player is able to cheat or use an exploit does not mean that it is allowed. This sense of entitled behavior is rampant with younger gamers and it's disgusting. Yes, DE certainly can do something about it even if they "let it to happen"; and no, I don't just have to deal with it since I can inform DE and let them investigate the issue further. If the scores are legitimate then more power to them, but my clan is aware of an exploit and actively avoiding it until DE resolves the issue. If nothing is done to correct it then the winners are the clans with the most cheaters and least morals. Thankfully, none of the moon clans seem to be using the exploit so far (or at least not rampant yet).

Just because a player is able to cheat or use an exploit does not mean that it is allowed. This sense of entitled behavior is rampant with younger gamers and it's disgusting. Yes, DE certainly can do something about it even if they "let it to happen"; and no, I don't just have to deal with it since I can inform DE and let them investigate the issue further. If the scores are legitimate then more power to them, but my clan is aware of an exploit and actively avoiding it until DE resolves the issue. If nothing is done to correct it then the winners are the clans with the most cheaters and least morals. Thankfully, none of the moon clans seem to be using the exploit so far (or at least not rampant yet).

Totally agree, this just a race of who can exploit more. I managed 7 millions with an experienced lobby and I'm sure I can do 10 to 15 millions but seeing players with over 200 millions in the leaderboards is a joke. I guess that is why all clans are getting the trophy regardless of leaderboard standings.

I was able to get like 16 Omega Isotopes on Cambria, Earth Excavation in about 20 min.  Isotopes + Cryotic at the same time was great.  I brought Nekros and I'm quite certain that I created at least a couple Isotopes from Desecrate.  My recommendation:  Gather as many Isotopes as possible now when the Fomorians are at low-leveled planets.  You can take out hoards of enemies with little effort now and stock up on Isotopes to be used against the Fomorian when it's at Pluto or something.

But either way, let's get out there and save all 7!  I wanna put the PC gamers to shame.  To anyone else out there who gets a little perturbed about being so far behind in the updates (or otherwise feeling neglected), this is a great opportunity to show DE that we may deserve better than our PC counter-parts.  Same to you, XBox1ers.  Give 'em hell.

Also, I hope that the global health of the Fomorians is normalized by the number of players on each system that currently own an Archwing.  Otherwise, since I'm sure that the PC version has more players, it certainly provides quite a bit of bias in their favor (and it would really suck being on the XBox1).

Edited by (PS4)Faulcon1

I was able to get like 16 Omega Isotopes on Cambria, Earth Excavation in about 20 min.  Isotopes + Cryotic at the same time was great.  I brought Nekros and I'm quite certain that I created at least a couple Isotopes from Desecrate.  My recommendation:  Gather as many Isotopes as possible now when the Fomorians are at low-leveled planets.  You can take out hoards of enemies with little effort now and stock up on Isotopes to be used against the Fomorian when it's at Pluto or something.

But either way, let's get out there and save all 7!  I wanna put the PC gamers to shame.  To anyone else out there who gets a little perturbed about being so far behind in the updates (or otherwise feeling neglected), this is a great opportunity to show DE that we may deserve better than our PC counter-parts.  Same to you, XBox1ers.  Give 'em hell.

Also, I hope that the global health of the Fomorians is normalized by the number of players on each system that currently own an Archwing.  Otherwise, since I'm sure that the PC version has more players, it certainly provides quite a bit of bias in their favor (and it would really suck being on the XBox1).

I got 31 from dark sector excavation. Spent like 20 min as well, maybe even less.

Also, as far as I know we are getting much easier version than what pc players had.

Edited by (PS4)iBoiz

Is DE planning to take action against those players and clans who are cheating? The leaderboards make it blatantly obvious who is doing it and who is not.

Assuming that the top scores aren't using any "expoits" and DE had the time to fix any since PC had the event I think it's all fair game. Rather than cry foul, try experimenting a bit to figure out the magic formula.

Well the small clan I am in of like 8 or so have been managing to get near 4 million. Granted thats not the same numbers, as what others are doing but I'm guessing that it's probably using the elytron's warhead with the velocitus rifle to do as much damage as possible whilst two others are taking all the nodes down for the max multiplier.

Also, yeah it is a good idea to gather the isotopes now before it gets too difficult.