Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: Operation Eyes Of Blight & Tenno Relays (+Hotfixes)

[DE]Drew

Still waiting on a response from a ticket sent at the start of the event.   Nobodies score but mine is added to clans total score. Been a week now.  TennoLive must got them congested.     Waiting on a reply from a series of tickets started months ago about my clans  inability to join the alliance we want to join. Says we are in conflict with that alliance .  We never even  were. DE's reply is a generic copy/paste ' your in a dark sector conflict  you gotta wai till its over yada yada yada'  It's been 3 months now it would b cool if the staff could actually look into it rather than being evasive n redundant.   'Grindhouse' hase enough tickets  out over issues in the clan its hard to believe we can keep leaderboards consistently 

Guessing here but based on what they said during the Dev stream they submitted our next update and I assume it's going to be Update 15.15 then we wait months for Update 16??

Volt prime I assume will come in Update 16 so does that mean we gotta wait instead of the across the board release like they have been able to do? So many questions and no answers.

Guys we never wait months for an update. PC will get U16 this month, we will get it with our update in April.

Prime Access will be available on all platforms at the same time, like Nova Prime and Nyx Prime.

I think our next Update will be 15.16 with hot fixes. If I remember rigfht Drew sayed, we will get the Rakta Buffs and the last Buff was 15.16. I also hope for this build because of the awesome new Nikana and Dragon Nikana Skin. Maybe Drew can make a statement. ^^

And I hope we will have many fixes for our visual bugs, like the left leg plate of Targis Prime where the smoke animation is still broken or the free floating ring on Lokis Swindle Helmet.

Guessing here but based on what they said during the Dev stream they submitted our next update and I assume it's going to be Update 15.15 then we wait months for Update 16??

Volt prime I assume will come in Update 16 so does that mean we gotta wait instead of the across the board release like they have been able to do? So many questions and no answers.

On the bright side at least we'll know exactly where to get the prime parts instead of blindly looking.

Silver lining ya know?