Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: Operation Eyes Of Blight & Tenno Relays (+Hotfixes)

[DE]Drew

Can you guys please return thief's wit to having the large box things on the map or change the color to a very bright yellow/orange. The small icons make it impossible for me to use the loot radar and blend in with boarder lines. It really puts stress on the eyes. I can see them without forcing myself to stare at it when the map goes red, but that is about it.

I have one complaint about Game update and that is:

Blast damage is so deadly on Caleus Archwing.

Pre-update I could pick people up under fire with a Steel Fiver Valkyr using Large Health restores to keep me alivevwhilenI revived someone.

But that doesn't work now...damage chunks take more health away than I heal through with 15 Large Health restores spammed about.... (Level 30 Elytron with durability mods...yes I use Core Vent before performing revive)

Hm, was excited earlier for the update, but now I'm havin trouble with the main part: Relays are a no-show on any planet for me ;-;

are you mastery rank10? have you purchased prime access? are you a migrated founder? if the answer is no to all of them then you will have to wait until the stress testing is done. if yes to any, i would put in a support ticket with DE.