Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: Operation Eyes Of Blight & Tenno Relays (+Hotfixes)

[DE]Drew

Has anyone found Medallions? I'm not finding them or being rewarded them for Syndicate alerts.

yeah, i've just found all 3/3 on an exterminate mission (on a huge &#! map). But when there are 8, I never find all. Always 5.. Tops. And i was running and jumping and coptering around like a maniac and looked at every inch of surface you could possibly get to for a minimun of 45min. There just never are 8(!)

are you mastery rank10? have you purchased prime access? are you a migrated founder? if the answer is no to all of them then you will have to wait until the stress testing is done. if yes to any, i would put in a support ticket with DE. 

I have a friend who has access at Rank 9, but doesn't have Prime Access, no need to act like a [censored] for a simple response. e_e

What's going on? the new update everything looks nice, and there's no option to change the language, because personally I prefer the English, and that this was not enough, i can not change the region, and we are stuck only Polish, almost no one to play and most importantly trade, I hope that will fix it.

Has anyone found Medallions?  I'm not finding them or being rewarded them for Syndicate alerts.

If your host doesnt have any positive standings in that syndicate, those syndicate medallions wont be there at all, always make sure that your host has positive standing on same syndicate mission and use loot detector and thief wit. Also missions like defence and some escavations and hive  dont spam medallions at all(according wiki) i wasted my medallions when my friend hosted my syndicate missions needless to say, i was little bit mad.

Slight bug on the medallions I had today where i found all 6 but the counter didn't count the 1st 2 so while I had 6 it said i only had 4 out of 6 i got all 6 after the mission.

Kind of annoyed that the 2 biggest parts of the update i can't even access. Relays and the event. I would have preferred the event be out now since I and many others aren't really getting too much out of the update but thats personal opinion.

Btw TennoGen skin silferer for the vectis is damn fine

I have a friend who has access at Rank 9

Just curious on how since its only for rank 10

Edited by (PS4)Keiji_Haku

Did we get this fix? I'm sure we did but I didn't see it posted in the update notes

Warframes will now have temporary immunity while loading into a mission in progress, to prevent spawning into a mission half-dead due to enemy attacks.

This came with pc update 15.9

Edited by (PS4)ray_1100

So, is Eyes of Blight going to be 2/5/10 for indivudal rewards on the PS4 like the launcher said or 3/10/15 like the post says?  Also, is the Thrown Weapon Tactical Alert going to come before Eyes for us?  There's not that much new to play with in this update until after the stress test concludes; might be good to put that out right away actually.