Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: Operation Eyes Of Blight & Tenno Relays (+Hotfixes)

[DE]Drew

Ok. how far we away we are from nekros buff? can you provide just wild guess?

^+1

Also: ember buff

But mostly: frame rate stability? I mean.. this game has been released for PS since a Year. Although it's nice to have sweet looking textures, lightning, particle effects and all that stuff, but ai'd rather have a smooth gameplay above 15 waves/minutes of defence or survival.

this is the worst update in warframe. Those corrupted nullifiers in T4. its just absurd. Not to mention the game insanely time consuming, grinding/. Its a whole book of information for a new player to read before he can start playing. Stop adding new things, constantly buffing and nerfing, stop adding new enemies . Stop making the game more difficult to play. 

You do all your best to keep away new players. And those new players actually bring you money/. Dont' forget the majority of potential paying players never show up on any forums.

I'm rank 13. 800 hours of playing.

this is the worst update in warframe. Those corrupted nullifiers in T4. its just absurd. Not to mention the game insanely time consuming, grinding/. Its a whole book of information for a new player to read before he can start playing. Stop adding new things, constantly buffing and nerfing, stop adding new enemies . Stop making the game more difficult to play. 

You do all your best to keep away new players. And those new players actually bring you money/. Dont' forget the majority of potential paying players never show up on any forums.

I'm actually surprised to see a veteran player saying that there's to much to do, it's usually the opposite (I should know, I complain about the lack of captivating content). I, and possibly many others, welcome the challenge brought by the nullifiers and bombards, keeps things fast paced and it doesn't take a player to get to100 min into a survival to feel challenged, plus, new players don't really belong in T4 missions anyway. After 900+ hours it's nice to see my 4+ forma'd weapons/warframes become useful for something other than speed runs.

Does the addition of new enemies not make you feel more challenged and less bored when playing?

As a vet I defo love what I'm seeing so far so much love has gone into this game, and for more bad chaps added hek its like a pokadex for my codex,you know what they say : you've gotta scan them all! :D lol

Meh, scanning things eventually loses its luster. I wanted to complete my Pokadex too, but just got bored. Grinding for mastery got boring too. 

Lets think about how many real new players vendures to the void, let alone T4.... maybe 1 out 100. Also they need add new enemies and new things to keep game fresh, i dont understand how you as after 800hrs can say dont add new things, as by those numbers youve seen all old stuff, countless times. Nullifiers are challenge in a good way, for once your life in this game you cant just swipe finger to win. As long they dont sneak behind you and you have one full auto, beam or fast firing burst weapon you are fine. If this game would stop adding new stuff and enemies it would die so fast.

Also i just helped relatively new players(both were MR4) two days ago to do t4 captures, they didnt complain about nullies, fast heat seaking rockets from bombards. They were totally fine with those. Heck only reason why other one died once was because stalker appeared and i were far away from them(My hek would one shot stalker in a perfect hit, i was far away because as a loki i just ran in invis to cap targets, as we planned)The surviving one, just ran to extraction in fine condition. Wich really suprised me as when i soloed t4 cap, my invis ended in bad place and i was gone as soon those bombards noticed me.

Edited by (PS4)SofeSNBR

.. say what? You actually DON'T want new content?.. now that's a first.

I left Destiny and came back to Warframe BECAUSE there were too less new content and a huge lack of diversty.

But I agree on one point: although there is a codex and a few tutorials around now, it's still very confusing for new players. Most of the stuff you need to know, you have to look up online. This lack of information and the resulting confusion is a major thorn in a new players flesh, so tgey just stop playing it - rather than invest some time and effort in this game.

Bugs: After you use Loki's Invisibility, the Sugatra and Syandana disappears. Testet with Pyra Prime and Imperator Syandana and Daman Sugatra Prime.

This was a bug on pc for a while and will probably be fixed with our next update- as I believe it is now fixed on PC!

As far as the conversation on the updates content/quality- this is by far one of the most awesome I've seen as a veteran ps4 Warframer. There are plenty of easy missions for newer people. When I started playing, T4 didn't even exist. We got nullifiers, but we also got over shields & have an insane amount of power compared to back then as well via syndicate weapon aoe blast/buffs etc/ mods and the "soon to come" prime Mods from the void trader- Baro Ki'teer

The game has never really been the most "new player friendly" game at any point since I've been playing, but part of that is why I liked it so much. There is so much to figure out! I can spend an hour in the menu just contemplating a new build. It kind of brings back that feeling when I put in the very first Zelda on NES, and I am sitting and there in the middle of a huge map, with absolutely no idea what to do... But you just play, and you figure it out, and it's all the more rewarding!

TL;DR I couldn't be happier with it.

This is just my opinion, not an argument! You all are absolutely entitled to your opinion as I am entitled to mine. :-)

I'm not sure why some are having framerate issues though- my framerate is definitely a little better than it was last update!

Also, DESteve stated in the last Devstream that console framerate is constantly on their radar.

Just my 2 cents :-)

I will return to my dark dusty corner in the vesper relay!