Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: Operation Eyes Of Blight & Tenno Relays (+Hotfixes)

[DE]Drew

Audio enhancements are going to make me very happy indeed.

I've got a nice surround sound system rocking and hadn't been paying attention to the fact that they did some really REALLY nice audio updates lol.  My kubrow scared the hell out of me running around behind me clean as hell on my rear speakers.

DE done good, real good.

Is it me or has anyone else noticed that the Soma Prime as well as Nova Prime & Vasto Prime have pure gold now?

Instead of that odd ugly color of gold the new Gold on them Looks so much better & looks more prime gold then it did before.

I know pc got a gold color update for there soma prime & stuff I'm sure that's what this is can drew or anyone confirm?

But to me it looks much prettier now I love it even more!! Maybe my mind is playing tricks on me but the soma prime sure looks very Shiney now!!!!!

Has anyone noticed this thanks

It was so late for us working Joe's that I didn't get a chance to really check out the update.

The only thing I saw, was freezing of the game when trading in prime parts at the kiosk....

I also get the bug from waaaaaaaaaaaay back when where I go to the main menu and it won't let me open or click on anything, forcing me to exit the app and restart.

On another note, I thought that Excal and Saryn were getting nerfed? I guess i was wrong....................as you can see in the "by the numbers" for kills or skills used or whatever it was, there is a gross imbalance with those two frames. Even more disturbing, is Excal being a starter frame. While I am fully prepared for the backlash I will get from people, I think it is silly that you can solo anything with the correct mods with those frames, but my volt (with great strength mods on) has trouble with "higher level enemies". Am I grateful to have one of those frames with me when leveling stuff? Yes, of course.

Am I happy to see everyone and their grandma in the game using only those two (frames) or rhino? No.

I won't even get started on the "weapons that everyone are using". I for one am a Volt/Frost Prime/Nova user. I use a braton p and despair.  I don't melee.

Don't be fooled by my posts or my lack of faith in the OP stuff. I am a smart player and always spec for mission type and enemy type. Also, one of the top 1000 from old servers! Had I known when they closed, I would have went for top 100.

So enough of my rant. Don't hate me, people. Love me.

I still wanna come work for you, DE!

Keep up the good work, and thank you for the update.

Will this be added back in a hot fix? Or the next patch?

Can you tell me when & if Nekros Changes are being added in the hot fix? Noticed his changes were not in & I know you said they were being added in a hotfix.

thx

HOTFIX 1

- Rolled back the Ember Fire Blast changes while we try to fix a few bugs.

- Fixed a Color Picker bug.

It was so late for us working Joe's that I didn't get a chance to really check out the update.

The only thing I saw, was freezing of the game when trading in prime parts at the kiosk....

I also get the bug from waaaaaaaaaaaay back when where I go to the main menu and it won't let me open or click on anything, forcing me to exit the app and restart.

On another note, I thought that Excal and Saryn were getting nerfed? I guess i was wrong....................as you can see in the "by the numbers" for kills or skills used or whatever it was, there is a gross imbalance with those two frames. Even more disturbing, is Excal being a starter frame. While I am fully prepared for the backlash I will get from people, I think it is silly that you can solo anything with the correct mods with those frames, but my volt (with great strength mods on) has trouble with "higher level enemies". Am I grateful to have one of those frames with me when leveling stuff? Yes, of course.

Am I happy to see everyone and their grandma in the game using only those two (frames) or rhino? No.

I won't even get started on the "weapons that everyone are using". I for one am a Volt/Frost Prime/Nova user. I use a braton p and despair.  I don't melee.

Don't be fooled by my posts or my lack of faith in the OP stuff. I am a smart player and always spec for mission type and enemy type. Also, one of the top 1000 from old servers! Had I known when they closed, I would have went for top 100.

So enough of my rant. Don't hate me, people. Love me.

I still wanna come work for you, DE!

Keep up the good work, and thank you for the update.

Not to backlash, but can we as a community please stop talking about nerfing things?  Ideally, i would like to be able to run solo missions with any frame.  We aren't going to reach that by asking for everything to be nerfed all the time - all that means is that no one can solo.  I'm not judging you for your weapon or frame choices, I just ask that you don't judge others.