Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: Operation Eyes Of Blight & Tenno Relays (+Hotfixes)

[DE]Drew

Has anyone gotten any Tellurium? I've been doing Archwing mission for hours and not seen a sigle piece of it.

Got 1 after the 4 rounds on uranus interception.

So, is Eyes of Blight going to be 2/5/10 for indivudal rewards on the PS4 like the launcher said or 3/10/15 like the post says?  Also, is the Thrown Weapon Tactical Alert going to come before Eyes for us?  There's not that much new to play with in this update until after the stress test concludes; might be good to put that out right away actually.

Tried to ask Drew about it when the update came out but no answer so far

Edit:

Love the view

TFuwuMU.jpg

Edited by (PS4)MegaFlareX

RIP Obsidian skins This update destroyed them it removed the glitter like texture on obsidian excal and changed it to a dull flat finish and the lato and skana changed so you pretty much have to have a blue energy color or there is no animation im pretty disappointed they barely resemble the skins i payed for .      

This update tells me de have been playing destiny ahem inspect players, ahem xur trader, ahem proposed 8 man raids. Lol great they have borrowed some things but don't loose sight of what warframe is and what we love about it. That said the relays are mass effect beautiful. For a free to play game, de, you never cease to amaze me.

This update tells me de have been playing destiny ahem inspect players, ahem xur trader, ahem proposed 8 man raids. Lol great they have borrowed some things but don't loose sight of what warframe is and what we love about it. That said the relays are mass effect beautiful. For a free to play game, de, you never cease to amaze me.

Careful with saying Warframe is borrowing anything from Destiny.  These are general gameplay mechanics that have been around forever in many games.  They are unique to neither Warframe or Destiny :)

Most MMO have rare traders, 8+ person raids, and allow you to inspect other players, They are all rather common traits in an MMO.

Well Drew I'm sure your busy but can you tell us if anymore hot fixes are in the works including the one that's supposed to bring the Ember & Nekros buffs?

I also noticed that the event starts February 24th which means we should see the Void Trader as early as Friday or no later then next week since he came 1 time b4 the event on pc..

Can you inform us when relays will be open to everyone because I have a bunch of clan members asking when it will be open so they can access it.