Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need Advice, Twin Vipers

fauxhb

Question

hello,

so i've set myself a goal. to make at least 3 fully supercharged weapons, a supercharged frame and a sentinel, so i'd have a full set.

i'm currently building my pistols, since my rifle and my melee is done.

i have my vipers built this way so far:

mods.png

any advice, what to slap on it next? i'm thinking of upping my hornet strike at least two more times before applying other mods.

thanks in advance.

10 answers to this question

Pistol Gambit and Target Crakcer. Viper have 15% of critical chance.

But if you want something less random, Deep Freeze to take care of shield and save ammo.

If you don't care about your ammo, Gunslinger to see you clip going to 0 in less one second :D

Edited by Probta16

it looks like if added maxed target cracker, pistol gambit and upped my hornet strike two more times, the build would be complete.

@Schalimah built without +ammo max? so you use them as strictly secondaries, right?

it looks like if added maxed target cracker, pistol gambit and upped my hornet strike two more times, the build would be complete.

@Schalimah built without +ammo max? so you use them as strictly secondaries, right?

Ammo box maybe ??

first, increase your hornet strike to the max asap.

since elemental damage scales off base damage + modified damage (example: 20 base damage  +100% damage = 20+20=40), increasing hornet strike will increase the amount of elemental damage dealt too, thus increasing your overall dps.

And dont forget to swap in heated charge for convulsion on Infested missions :D

I don't use Trick Mag, just shoot conservatively and swap regularly between longgun. Not really a primary or secondary, just swap alot :S

well. in my theoretical ideal loadout, vipers get used more in corpus maps :D main for grineer (and infested) and melee for infested. :D

i don't really like swapping mods. too exhausting. i like to keep all maxed weapons intact, with no mods removed ever. you know, like in rpgs :D

I use them in short bursts (3 - 4 shots). When I do this I can easily play defense missions up to wave 25 with the vipers only