Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xbox One: Operation Eyes Of Blight & Tenno Relays (+Hotfixes)

[DE]Megan

I want them to update nekros shadows to make them viable to use, I don't mean buff the damage or anything like that, just make the summons less douchy... you spawn them and they're like f this guy we'll go and run across the map for one kill and let him die! They literally hold grudges from the grave.

Couldn't be happier with what they did with Nekro, the new mod makes worlds of a difference. and as for shadows I can't relate with the issue your having. Mine stay around me till the enemies are dead then move on to the next. what type of build are you using?

Mixed desecrate build with decent summons, and despoil 44 secs summons. Mine are absolute retards, espesh corpus type summons, like what did i 4 forma this WF for if I can't make full use of all his solo abilities -_-, the AI's need a rework imo.

lol right? Funny thing I noticed, each of the platforms have a different tier 0 Relay. We have Vesper, PS4 has Strata, and PC has Larunda.

Lol yeah. Good thing we all worked together on our respective platforms to make sure we had at least one of those for our new Tenno to enjoy!

Why couldn't we have Strata though :(

Lol yeah. Good thing we all worked together on our respective platforms to make sure we had at least one of those for our new Tenno to enjoy!

Why couldn't we have Strata though :(

I guess we weren't supposed to have our stress test Relays. All the platforms lost their respective Relay.

Finally, this thing is over. After many days of frantic battling, the Fomorian assault is finally over. We swarmed the fleet with every tenno willing to defend what we held dear. The lives of innocents, and out precious relays were at stake. We bravely sought out the resources for the coming assault, outfitted our gear to bring destruction upon these massive beasts. Rallied our closest and most powerful comrades, even found other tenno to then form squads and attack under one common goal. Yes, we fought bravely and when the first Fomorian went up in a blaze of glory and hope, we thought our selves invincible. But, struggle as we may, we could not prevent the loss of the first. As the beast loomed overhead of the Kronia relay, our hearts filled with despair. Many of us continued to fight, but it was of no avail. We watched Saturn's relay burn as Vay Hek had succeeded in one of his assaults.Together, we vowed not to lose again. We thought the storm was over, but it had only just begun. The assault continued, beast after beast. Slain or destroyed. Many of us waged on, but as the conflict continued, many began to lose hope. Our numbers dwindled and we lost yet another relay. Soon after, another had fallen and even after that, the final blow was to our very own planet on Earth. Above all else, we fought our hardest, and through our bravery, we saved our 3 relays. Our new bases would be Vesper, Leonov and Orcus. We will gather there and meet other Tenno. We will learn and grow through the library as we head towards our higher ranks. We will mourn our losses, but not feel sorry. They were under the grip of a higher power. It was fate that they be destroyed and fate alone will carry us through these times. As we prepare to rebuild what we have lost, we will remember those who have fallen and we will stand proud and continue to watch over the system and the balance that we strive for as it is a part of our very being. With Councilor Vay Hek defeated, we will celebrate and gather on our relays. The Tenno are forever and will always serve as the harbingers of balance. So rest easy Tenno. Regain your strength and energy and prepare to fight for what lies ahead.

- The Lotus