Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 15.14.0

[DE]Rebecca

Conclusion: it seems this question may depend highly on whether players believe Mesa / Oberon were 'major updates'. If so, then DE actually has been releasing major updates every 1.8 months (11% faster than target of 2 months). If, however, the player does not count Mesa or Oberon as full 'major' updates, then DE's average release becomes 2.2 months between major updates (10% slower than target goal of 2 months).

Mesa was not part of a major update, considering that it came out as part of an event, an event that we usually get after major updates.  So no, it doesn't qualify. 

even tho its has been 4 long month, i still think that U16 will be the biggest update of em all

And this is part of the issue, instead of going over ambitious with a massive update they could have cut it down and made two updates.  Giving us a constant flow of content, which would be much better,  rather than big chunks every so often.  

Hmm I got this in my inbox after this update.

230410_2015_02_12_00002.jpg

Isn't that just that placeholder mod they use when adding in new mods for the players?

Forgot the name of it, but it was supposedly gained as a normal reward for some while pablo explained that it was just a glitch since it was just something they used to test with and as a placeholder thingie

Since you locked the previous thread, I'm going to share my discontent with one of your decisions here as well.

I repeat...

Can you please consider adding an option to turn OFF the "Syndicate allies" feature?

Sometimes Tenno like to go on missions solo; we don't always like or want company. In addition, these mindless goons have no concept of stealth- if they see something move, they shoot it; enemies, dust, birds, a blade of grass swaying in the breeze...

We appreciate the sentiment but this just isn't going to work out. I'm not asking you remove it entirely- perhaps some people do enjoy it. Great. Fine. Solution? Make it something you can toggle ON or OFF in Gameplay settings or wherever else you would feel it's appropriate. Forcing us to have backup dancers on missions is just plain cruel. You've made such great progress with your updates, upgrades and fixes- don't tarnish all of that had work that with this foolish decision.

Thank you.

Just when I thought I could not hate these syndicate "allies" any more, I take them (what choice do I have?) with me on my first Capture mission and the second they spot the target, they start firing- like a prepubescent boy with his first girl; they're popping their weapons too soon. First shot that goes out, the dude starts running. This has to stop. I like to sneak up to him and get SO close I can lift his wallet before he even knows I'm there- these syndicate "allies" are ruining that, and they're beginning to ruin the game for me. If there won't be an OFF option for them, I may have to ignore the entire Syndicate portion of the game, or ignore the entire game.