Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tesla Proc Chance?

Ordel

Hola.

Lately I've been dusting off my vauban (got tired of playing a peacemaker mesa in interceptions) and I've been having alot more fun than the last time I was playing as vaub (granted, I built him totally wrong and he had like -5 hp). One thing that kinda irked me was that his tesla barely ever procced electricity. I don't know if it's intentional or not but out of 10 times of shocking the same enemy it only ever procced once.

Now, before I get all the "you're doing it wrong you need to spam it like 5 times" or "ur bad and u shud feel bad" replies, ye im fully aware of how spammable tesla can be, but for 1/10ish chance- and i only tested it around 4 times with the same results every time- I just honestly wonder if it's supposed to be this way since tesla doesn't really have damage with like 150 max IIRC as electricity and it still does cost 25energy (which isn't that big of a deal but for 75 energy I can trap an entire room still for 20ish seconds) Iunno, I thought tesla was a small CC ability.

Anyway, anything anyone can tell me? Is the proc supposed to be abysmal and should I try rebuilding him for a spam build?

Edited by Ordel

It should be a 100% proc chance in my opinion. Why? Just look at Volt's Shock (an many other CC "1" abilities)...

I think a single tesla should build its proc every time it hits, up to 80%ish by 7 hits max and buffing any other active tesla by the same.