Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stealth Kill Affinity Bonus Is Being Incorrectly Calculated

tpollett

I've tested this several times (approximately 20 solo missions done entirely in stealth) and the bonus is very much out of sync unless there was a standard bonus to stealth kills affinity that is applied before the speed killing one.

On a level 5-10 grineer lancer I get ~70 experience for an out of stealth (alerted) kill. On a stealth kill the affinity started at around 4 times that and ends up at almost exactly 20 times the affinity gained on a non stealth kill. Basically at max bonus I'm getting 1400ish affinity for an enemy that gives 70ish non stealth. This gets really ridiculous when I kill a napalm and see 22k affinity. Now I'm not sure if it's a graphical bug or not (and I'm not complaining about the extra affinity at all) but from what I gathered reading the patch notes I should be getting 350ish experience at max stealth affinity bonus.

I definitely like it this way; and if it was unintended I hope it stays as it gives an actually viable way to level a lot of equipment that I've been dreading to level; but if it is unintended it should be looked at and either made permanent or changed to be as intended. If it's just a graphical bug then that also needs to be looked at.

• 1 month later...

"I definitely like it this way; and if it was unintended I hope it stays as it gives an actually viable way to level a lot of equipment that I've been dreading to level; but if it is unintended it should be looked at and either made permanent or changed to be as intended."

Well, they fixed it by cutting the numbers down. I guess the lesson is that beneficial inaccuracies ought not to be reported.