Weekend Extermination Event: Complete!

But I hope they change the extra polarity on it before-hand, because, at the moment, that extra polarity makes it worse than the regular Excalibur.

Having the extra is only a negative in that it doesn't allow much room for variation, which does suck, but other than that it is beneficial for power enhancement mods that work on him (continuity and focus).

well its 13th in and when i try to get into a game its immediately full. Perhaps you can next time make it so those that click to get into a game get a number in line for the next game?  Sorta of what happens for other games when the server is busy, it will tell you your wait time and what number in line you are before you can play? 

What are frosts weapons in the bundle? The excal prime has its starting weapons minus braton so maybe this is the same. Re skins of frosts 'starting weapons'

Dual Zoren, AkLato, and Latron.

Steve don't listen to those who say the reward bad everything is cool I really liked it and the idea of the Prime of other frames very cool.Thank you and your team and continue in the same spirit)))and of course plenty of Prime frames!

vcrHoBm.jpg

VICTORY TENNO!

- All Tenno who killed at least 1 Fusion Moa received a FROST PRIME BLUEPRINT and 100K Credits!

- It's not too late to participate... if you haven't participated yet, you still have until Monday 12pm EDT to kill some Fusion Moas in Europa and get the reward when the event ends! Not unlocked? Join a friend who has it unlocked!

- Millions of Fusion MOAs were destroyed!

- Monday the top Players and top Clans will be posted who caused the most mayhem!

- Update 8 [~2 weeks] reveals hidden Orokin locations along with FROST PRIME’s parts... soon you will discover how PRIME Warframes interact with the Ancient Orokin technology!

are we gonna get those weapons too? what are the names for those weapons too btw?

Edited by Dyingsin80
- Monday the top Players and top Clans will be posted who caused the most mayhem!

- Update 8 [~2 weeks] reveals hidden Orokin locations along with FROST PRIME’s parts... soon you will discover how PRIME Warframes interact with the Ancient Orokin technology!

I'm wondering if DE will do something special for those Top Players/Clans (not that I'm one, I probably only killed like 50 of the Moas) but it would address some of the folks that felt like they did all the heavy lifting.

Edited by squaresphere

"soon you will discover how PRIME Warframes interact with the Ancient Orokin technology!"

Why do you always have to leave us hanging. BTW will this prime version of frost be available to others sometime in the future ?