[DE]Steve

Weekend Extermination Event: Complete!

MUST...HAVE...ASH...PRIIIIIIIIIIIIIME.

YES, maybe this time he'll look cool.

• Upvote 2

I want a prime version of every frame and every weapon, just cause

Написано, что да - счётчик убийств гибридных МОА всё ещё работает. 

спасибо за ответ :)

YES, maybe this time he'll look cool.

Hmmm~ I liked his female version better~ :3

You know what would really be messed up? If they gave us potatoes, like right now in an alert and a glaive alert mission right after~ 

Imagine how crazy that would be....

• Upvote 2

That looks so badass beyond what I could imagine, I'm not even going to recolor it when I finally make Frost Prime.

Just want to chime in, thank you DE, for an good event, and for releasing that picture, pretty much setting in stone what I'm gonna do all of May 17th-18th.

Frost is my main warframe. He has become very special to me. THIS MAKES ME SOOOO FREAKIN' HAPPY! I almost had tears of joy! I am very proud to be a part of this game. Keep up the good, no, EPIC work!

• Upvote 2

hey wondering, do you have to PERSONALLY get the killing blow on the fusion moa or do you have to be there and at least land a shot on it. would LOVE to know , cause we killed at least 5 but im scared i wont get my Frost Prime blueprint

soon you will discover how PRIME Warframes interact with the Ancient Orokin technology!

Does that mean there will be more? I would KILL for a PRIME Rhino. and also that PRIME Excalibur will be available AFTER Beta? Since there wouldn't be any need for founders pack after. But I'm assuming no since it is that special prestige and all but a man can dream.

• Upvote 1

That doesn't look like a scythe...

Notice how there's no long staff jutting from behind Frost Prime. Look closely.

vcrHoBm.jpg

Like someone else said on page 3 I think; looks more like a kama. There's no long staff attached to it, so I don't think it's a scythe. Infact, you can tell that the handle ends almost as soon as it disappears behind Frost Prime's back.

Dat ain't no scythe. Sorry to pop your otaku bubbles, folks.

Last time excalibur prime, now frost prime (with his own set of weapons too!) I'd like to see ash prime and other primes. This is just AWESOME! But problem is, I only got 3 warframe slots, and I already got 3 warframes, Excalibur, Ash & Rhino. Would you mind giving us some platinum? Thx

Edited by ericdesuper10
  • Upvote 1

That doesn't look like a scythe...

Notice how there's no long staff jutting from behind Frost Prime. Look closely.

Like someone else said on page 3 I think; looks more like a kama. There's no long staff attached to it, so I don't think it's a scythe. Infact, you can tell that the handle ends almost as soon as it disappears behind Frost Prime's back.

Dat ain't no scythe. Sorry to pop your otaku bubbles, folks.

Kama? so its more like a farming sickle?