DE_Adam

Hotfix 15.14.1

Woohoo, thanks, Redtext! It's so good to be back at full health and enjoy your jokes in person.

PGyOsp0.png

Btw, thanks for 50 R5 cores of Valentine :)

Edited by Buldozers
  • Upvote 19

I'm going to spread so much love!

If you know what I mean ):D

tung1.gif

And by that I mean hugs and kisses ;)

Edited by Monsterwithin
  • Upvote 31

OMG, why did you have to pick Saryn. The irony of a poison based Warframe spreading love. T_T

• Kubrow should less frequently walk in front of the player while the player is shooting/attacking.

That right there is pure gold. Thanks DE. <3

Edited by Xcedis
  • Upvote 23

Still no fix for the rare 5 cores ?

Link : Which one of the couple hundreds of posts shall I link ? :)

Edit : This post is on the 9th page, but should be on the first one for everyone to see, because this sums it all up : thank you Oli121210 for your post!

First, today, like yesterweek and the seven days before it, really was the cause of a new all-time sucker-punch low from DE for PC Warframe (WF) players. Last Friday, you changed a code for R5 Cores which changed the GRIND from barely tolerable to totally unacceptable. Now, seemingly playing the emu--head in the sand card-- you spend this week/ weekend not on U16, not on listening to the community about how they feel regarding Sheldon's? (don't really care--just fix this already) R5C changes, but on trying to gloss over the whole disgraceful very uncoolness of forcing grind by ignoring this--the most prominent issue that is simply not going to go away.  

Does this mean DE, you are advocating--through a noisy, isolent, and seemingly uncaring silence--a no apology; no rollback; just grind mentality?

A grind where hours and days of invested time are not even guaranteed to make adequate noticable improvements on maximising prime mods that, somewhat ironically, appear every two weeks? 

How much is that wrong?

How much wrong is that?

How wrong is that?

How wrong?

Is this the new, seriously uncool, and indifferent face of DE?

So sad...

...this silence wall, choosing to post nonsensical 'selfie' made up comments on your community board like "Great job, DE!" or "In first". How about you imagine your playerbase is much sharper and read much of this drivel not as you intend, but more along the lines of "This fix is tremendously underwhelming, addresses little of relevance, fails to address or even mention the burning R5C debacle, and is totally **totes** unrelated to what many members of the WF coomunity really care about and fools no-one".

Edited by Haukai
  • Upvote 33

OMG, why did you have to pick Saryn. The irony of a poison based Warframe spreading love. T_T

SPACE AIDS.

• Upvote 52

-snip-

Changes

• Added more enemies to Crossfire Missions to help increase the carnage.
  • The Stalker, Gustrag 3 and Zanuka will no longer be summoned in Syndicate Missions.
  • Life Support drop rates in Survival have been slightly increased at lower difficulties and when solo.
  • Syndicate Allies will no longer fire at enemies unless the player engages combat or they’re attacked.
  • Syndicate Allies will hold fire while players are doing stealth kills.
  • Syndicate Allies should less frequently walk in front of the player when firing their weapons.
  • Kubrow should less frequently walk in front of the player while the player is shooting/attacking.

-snip-

Finally!  I don't have to worry about my Kubrows walking in front of me when stealthily doing missions or the backup doing the same!

Thank you DE for helping with particular issue.

• Life Support drop rates in Survival have been slightly increased at lower difficulties and when solo.

Yay! I was out of the game for so long that I thought I was going crazy when I could only last 10 minutes on Apollo! Hahaha. Thanks DE! :D