Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.14.1

DE_Adam

• Syndicate Allies will no longer fire at enemies unless the player engages combat or they’re attacked.
  • Syndicate Allies will hold fire while players are doing stealth kills.
  • Syndicate Allies should less frequently walk in front of the player when firing their weapons.
  • Kubrow should less frequently walk in front of the player while the player is shooting/attacking.

DE showing that they really do love us.

Still no fix for...bug on the mirage quest line. Where I completed the mission to obtain the chassis and did not obtain the chassis because I was afk during the mission because I had stuff to do. The quest is telling me to make the chassis but could not do so being that it is not in my inventory. Please fix this I would love to play as mirage it is one of the many awesome warframes out there

• Life Support drop rates in Survival have been slightly increased at lower difficulties and when solo.

Thank you.

There have been many times when soloing ODS and other survival missions recently where I could have kept going, but ran out of LS and had to extract - often before rotation C (<20min). That low drop rate was getting very frustrating.

Edited by Rebellis

SPACE AIDS.

Space Aids is trademarked by League of Legends Champion Malzahar :P

Consumable skins for 5k credits? meh, i'll pass. Wouldve liked the Valentine Color Palette to return, but most importantly we still need a fix for the top end fusion core farming, 35+ hours per primed mod is unacceptable.