Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.14.1

DE_Adam

d'aww. i'm touched that Saryn - the Poisonus, Toxic Snake is featured in a banner that's for lovey stuff.

also disappoint that the Heart Arrows are consumables and not just something to let me permanently reskin some of the Bows that have super ugly Arrows.

• The Stalker, Gustrag 3 and Zanuka will no longer be summoned in Syndicate Missions.

WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY?

What do you want from me, DE?

You sayd i must do synd missions and i do em.

Now just this.

There i must look for G3 now? I play only void and synd now.

Srsly, speshial G3 run is just stupid.

If your post in a Hotfix/Update thread includes 'Still no fix for...."

1) Include a link to a relevant bug report/screenshot that has details on reproducibility and the nature of the issue.

Without these details it is increasingly difficult to troubleshoot the specifics involved in resolving a bug. 

how about fixing the same old bugs that have been around since u14 ???

Most of the times I join a squad to void:

- being dropped from the squad when the timer runs out

- hosts being too slow to load, ending up in mission fail right at the beginning

- unresponsive UI, not possible to vote on host selected key

- multiple UI matchmaking/lobby/squad bugs

just those bugs that have been reported thousands of times.

Edited by 7grims

Still no fix for Nyx's Mind Control to fail in Interception Missions, influenced enemies still immediatly start capturing points for the enemy if they have nothing to shoot at, reproducability 100%.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/401143-nyx-mind-control-is-ineffective-for-interception-missions/

Problem has existed for months and really hurts Nyx's Ability to be played in Interception, as one of her Abilities fails to do anything.

• Fixed players receiving inbox messages regarding Vey Hek Frequency Triangulator Blueprints.

I am still having this phantom +1 reminder for building the Vey Hek key just before 15.13 when all the blueprints of this kind was confiscated.

WXHeCrQ.jpg

Hum, wish I had read more closely before buying the arrows skins...5k per is such a massive waste of credits, especially since most missions are over in less than 5 mins. I also have zero room in my gear tab to even use them..

I would pay PLAT to have these as a perma skin for my bows though.

Edited by fizbit

WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY?

What do you want from me, DE?

You sayd i must do synd missions and i do em.

Now just this.

There i must look for G3 now? I play only void and synd now.

Srsly, speshial G3 run is just stupid.

Imagine you play syndicate mission and 2 operators assist you. Suddenly Stalker spawn. You just have to dodge his attacks while the operators kill Stalker...I think there's nothing wrong with this change.

Wait, a consumable? I'd have dropped some plat on this as a plat skin that I can use whenever, but uh.. I'm not sure I wanna even use credits on a limited use thing, even if it is cheap.

Imagine you play syndicate mission and 2 operators assist you. Suddenly Stalker spawn. You just have to dodge his attacks while the operators kill Stalker...I think there's nothing wrong with this change.

For all I care, the stalker could be invisible to them, or he could just make them have a heart attack and die forever the second he shows up. Anything's better than one less place to find assassins when they're already rare as ****.

On the bright side, thank you for this Valentine palette DE, some of these reds are exactly what I've been wanting for years, so happy.
Edited by NearoC