Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.14.1

DE_Adam

o9GOtni.jpg

Changes

• The Stalker, Gustrag 3 and Zanuka will no longer be summoned in Syndicate Missions.

So then, can there be a removal of syndicate hits on normal missions then? Zanuka, Stalker, G3 assassins are RNG enough to get with a full clan party, no reason to really have the assassins be like, oh a syndicate mission, nah, let em be. Just a thought..

I don't know if this is a bug or not, but why is it that the Arrow skin can be purchased multiple times, and why is it a consumable rather than an actuall skin?

DE, please have a look at that, and considering it's only an arrow skin and not a weapon skin, could you maybe add a "Arrow Skin" for the bows, so that this doesn't become a bigger issue?

Cuz what if i run of the skin, and it's not available for purchase anymore? WHAT TO DO?

So yeah, please fix it.

EROS ARROW SKIN

Kill them with kindness!

Show the enemy you care with the Eros Arrow Skin. This adds heart-shaped tips to any Bow Weapon you have equipped. Even Cupid will be envious!

Pick up some Eros Skins in the Market for 5,000 Credits each.  To use your Eros Arrow Skin simply purchase the item in the Market and equip it in your Gear.  Once in a Mission use the Arrow Skin just like a normal consumable item.

I would pay Platinum for an infinite supply of these.

Guess, I'll chime in as well. Still no fix for the loss of our beloved PhysX particles in favor of those cpu based particles 2.0...Seriously, DE. We are on the pc, let the ps4 and AMD cards have their forced settings and workarounds but spare NVIDIA from it. Afterall, nobody said all machines have to be equal.