Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.14.1

DE_Adam

eae blz ...alguem pode mi ajudar....eu jogava no xbox one....e agora eu tenho so o pc pra joga e queira saber si tem alguma forma de importar minha conta do xbox one para o pc?  se tiver jeito eu agradeceria muito...obrigado...t+

Might be better to get an answer here, this is the Portuguese forums: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/forum/115-portugu%C3%AAs/

Used google translate (since I don't speak the language);

Você não pode transferir sua conta de Xbox 1 sobre a PC, não é possível. Migrações no passado só ter ido PC para consoles, se eles nunca voltaram, provavelmente seria o mesmo.

English:

You can't transfer your Xbox 1 account over to PC, its not possible. Migrations in the past have only gone PC to consoles, if they ever returned, it would likely be the same.

Still no fixes for the various gamepad issues.

These issues are always reproducible as long as you have a game pad, so the testing mechanism is relatively easy to figure out.

• Login to warframe on a computer that has a keyboard, mouse, and xbox 360 game pad ( or xbox one game pad ) installed.

• wait for the game to fully load the main ship view.

• enable the use of the game pad ( Just in case there is a setting to disable game pads )

• Disconnect the keyboard and mouse.
  • attempt to do the routine tasks which most people would do for just trying to manage their profile. These tasks are as follows:
    • purchase items on off the market.
    • Redeem or build items using the foundry.
    • Modify equipped items. ( examples are codex scanner, dragon keys, etc )
    • install mods on a equipment.
    • modify color of warframe.
    • manage syndicate statuses. ( Redeem points, rank up, etc )
    • manage the kubrow.
    • manage squads. ( Including leaving/joining the squad ).

As a quick note, most of the tasks I mentioned have problems just attempting to complete the task using a game pad. For a comparison, I would recommend looking at the XBox One build to see how things should act, because this is a proven example of how the game flow should work with a gamepad enabled pc. ( This includes the severely lacking user interface hints that are needed for game pads).

Edited by dandeloreon

still no fix for people removing my posts without warning. 

still no fix for vaubans vortex not picking up items

still no fix the the lack of a color shifting rainbow pyrah syndana

still no fix for tower survivals only spawning one eligible room for life support, making the survival mission unplayable

still no fix for rubedo syndana standing erect at odd angles

still no fix for angry moderators (can be fixed with coffee)

"The Stalker, Gustrag 3 and Zanuka will no longer be summoned in Syndicate Missions."

Oh, well. Most of my time is spend at Syndicate missions. I can't say I'm glad with this change q_q

Everything else is fine, ty.

Completely agree. It seems DE can't have a good patch. They have to mix in some bad with the good. Every patch that comes put now I think, what are they taking away now...

Still can't connect to other player's games using Technicolor router.

5yuUsh6.jpg

This has been a problem since Thanksgiving.

I've gone as far as disabling my firewall, making a static IP, port forwarding, etc. Still no luck.

Edited by BecauseLogic

I have played 53 t3s and ran a few 50 min in them and no nove chassis just junk like orokin cells and a ton of frost prime helmets, DE please fix i give up on that nova chassis its not worth it now and them instadeaths at 49 min in omg.

Edited by matthew1280

I have played 53 t3s and ran a few 50 min in them and no nove chassis just junk like orokin cells and a ton of frost prime helmets, DE please fix i give up on that nova chassis its not worth it now and them instadeaths at 49 min in omg.

Thats why I gave up farming prime stuff in this game. It is miserable. It took me more than 3 months to get Loki Prime, just 2 weeks for Rhino Prime and guess what - I cannot duplicate Rhino Prime, since I have no spare drops so far ... they "fixed" it right I got my parts, which means in this case - making it freaking rare.

It is always the same with this game. That's why I am waiting since 15th Dec. last year for a proper major update and haven't patched my client since then.

Thats why I gave up farming prime stuff in this game. It is miserable. It took me more than 3 months to get Loki Prime, just 2 weeks for Rhino Prime and guess what - I cannot duplicate Rhino Prime, since I have no spare drops so far ... they "fixed" it right I got my parts, which means in this case - making it freaking rare.

It is always the same with this game. That's why I am waiting since 15th Dec. last year for a proper major update and haven't patched my client since then.

Now 59 runs in t3s and no nova prime chassis drops and ran out of keys and no one is willing to trade me for t3s keys i will never spend another dime on this game wish i would have saved the $500 i spent on this game this year alone i guess i expected to much from this game , thinking  im gonna go back to blacklight retribution atleast they like to keeps their users happy and dont jerk us around or nerf the whole game out on their add-ons and patches, i owned every warframe and weapon in this game and i cant even get a nova prime chassis for my wife wtf is that , still today my profile is messed up saying my excal and all is unranked lol i polarized him 3 times now and ranked him back up to 30 long long ago. The only reason I have a Nova Prime is because I bought the Nova Prime pack. Its pretty bad i cant even get my wife Nova Prime because I cant even get a Nova Prime Chassis. My wife said she doesnt even want to play anymore because its just a waste of time.Its a shame that 16 people playing the same tower for the exact same thing couldnt even get a Nova Prime chassis. the drop rate for that particular part must be like zero percent.

Now i log into my account and my polorizations are missing frome most of my my weapons have screen shots to prove em all there is no way to depolorize are stuff DE wtf is going on im not happy took a long long time to polorize and rank em back up some was done 5 to 6 times and shows as no polorization and that means i got ripped off for my infinity boosters as well and the cash i used to buy my boosters and forma grrrrrrrrrrr.

Now 59 runs in t3s and no nova prime chassis drops and ran out of keys and no one is willing to trade me for t3s keys i will never spend another dime on this game wish i would have saved the $500 i spent on this game this year alone i guess i expected to much from this game , thinking  im gonna go back to blacklight retribution atleast they like to keeps their users happy and dont jerk us around or nerf the whole game out on their add-ons and patches, i owned every warframe and weapon in this game and i cant even get a nova prime chassis for my wife wtf is that , still today my profile is messed up saying my excal and all is unranked lol i polarized him 3 times now and ranked him back up to 30 long long ago. The only reason I have a Nova Prime is because I bought the Nova Prime pack. Its pretty bad i cant even get my wife Nova Prime because I cant even get a Nova Prime Chassis. My wife said she doesnt even want to play anymore because its just a waste of time.Its a shame that 16 people playing the same tower for the exact same thing couldnt even get a Nova Prime chassis. the drop rate for that particular part must be like zero percent.

That's why I quit spending money on games, especially those which are quite long in Prototype/Alpha/Beta. Did that mistake investing more than 200€ into an online game, which's company corrupted that game by far with bots, goldbots, filling server capacity so people are forced to buy premium memberships to gain the access joining to the server lobbies, etc.

I guess U16 won't be that "WOW"-like as people might call it.

That's why I quit spending money on games, especially those which are quite long in Prototype/Alpha/Beta. Did that mistake investing more than 200€ into an online game, which's company corrupted that game by far with bots, goldbots, filling server capacity so people are forced to buy premium memberships to gain the access joining to the server lobbies, etc.

I guess U16 won't be that "WOW"-like as people might call it.

For real i feel like crying now took me 3 months some took since beta to get them all built the way it feels comfortable to me with the builds.:(

Edited by matthew1280