February 13Th: Community Hot Topics!

[DE]Drew

Community Hot Topics  

2,324 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

core:                OK
Frinedly Fire: This game dont have concept to play with friendly fire almost in any mission (small coridors,
                         troling players, lag killing, ultimate powers (nyx, rhino) etc.
                         Its good if will be only possible in HARDCORE and with rule if someone kill each other more
                         that one = mission failed.
Nekros:           OK
Daggers:         Look cool for steath/finnisher but still low damage.
Rakta:              N/a
Conclave:       Make PvP system with XP, Maxed XP frame can play on Pluto Where winner can win Conclave void key.
                         Conclave Void key is only place where you can play for your items. (you can buy key from marked) 
                         People will want be trained by masters in dojo (finnaly players use them more that dojo lab).

I don't mind that R5 cores have been spread into more accessible places, necessarily, what I do mind is the amount of 3x Orokin Cell trash I now get from keys. You guys moved the cores out so we wouldn't have to use keys to get them, but the way it is now when we DO use keys there is just too high a chance of getting nothing all that good out of it. If I'm past even just 30 mins on T3 or T4 Survival, the last thing I want to see for my efforts is Orokin Cells. Its like a giant middle finger. The other rewards you get from hard survival/interception missions outside of the Void could stand to be better, as well. Even with a 25%-50% chance to get cores, it would still be nice if there was also some better rewards to look forward to getting other than mostly super common mod cards, or something.

Edited by Star

Cores are now harder to obtain in my opinion. Even tgough they are added to non-void missions the drop chance is discouraging. I understand if is rng but trying to farm for them can go ok or really badly. I have run 10 rotation a on triton neptune in a row (extract and restart) only to get no r5s. It us sad how many Steady Hands and Power Throw I eneded up with. There needs to be a better way to get r5s now that we have prime mods anyway.

As for Nekros, we need to be able to fire through the Shadows and maybe even see enemies through them too. I mostly use him for solo now because his 4th gets in the way of other people causing a slow down in the mission. I myself sometime don't even bother to fight after summoning them because it crowds the room so much that I cant see anthing.

Edited by Adamant80