Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable To Connect (Xbox One)

(XBOX)CyclopsHammer85

So I have been reading the topics trying to find out how to fix my warframe problem. and so far(for my problem) I  am seeing the same unanswered question. what happens is every time I try to start the game up, it try's to connect. then it says word for word "Unable to connect. If this problem persists please contact support at: http://support.warframe.com" thought it might be my modem/router. its not, I've also learned through the topics that restarting, hard shutdowns, uninstalling, reinstalling, clearing cache. all this does not work. Is it a problem on my end? or on the servers themselves? Please warframe support, your my only hope. 

I am also having this problem. I start the game fine but none of the alerts or invasion info is up. Then I pick a mission and run it. When I return to my ship I get a message to restart the launcher or I will be exited from the game in 15 minutes. I am unable to select a new mission. If I am with a friends squad and he picks the mission the it will skip this error and I will be able to play but the message will continue to pop up⬅️

This has been happening for the last couple hours. I hard reset and reset the modem. 4 other friends are having the same problem. Was just wondering if you all knew about this? Xbox live status does not show any issues and I did not see anyone else posting on forums. Or did I miss a posting somewhere?

Edited by (XB1)Capt Burro

I am also having this problem and have been unable to connect since before this post was created.
I have tried all of the steps that are normally requested to be tried and have had no luck.
Would like a Dev to at least acknowledge they have read the post and are looking into it.
As of right now I've lost at least 2 days on all my boosters and anything else time oriented.

Edit: Seems it's not on my side at all, as I can connect to the server just fine under another GamerTag on the same XB1.

Edited by (XB1)ioTravisoi

Update: no one in my clan can log in. Created a new gamer tag and was able to connect to game. It's seems this is gamer tag/clan related. I have reset my router and Xbox. I have also reset my gamer tag to see if that would clear it. I don't want to miss the trader today but it does not look good. Anyone else have the same problem? Any help would be appreciated.

I am also having the same issue. I have tried to log in can't connect. This has been going on for the past two days.

I have tried to reset my modem and my Xbox. I am thinking the problem is not on my end. I have also logged in under a new account and it worked.

Any help on this issue would be appreciated please and thank you.

• 2 weeks later...