The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[De]Drew's New Profile Pic

(PSN)Strifedecer

Its just a Crewman unwinding after a long day of patrolling his ship, playing some Starships & Space Ninjas.

Twenty! Your Prova strike deals 26,000,000,000 damage, liquefying the infested monstrosity and coating the chamber in a thin layer of goo.

Please no, we already had three casters in a row; Mirage, Limbo, Mesa.

Aren't ALL frames casters at their core? Even Rhino and his stompin'....

I guess no one noticed the mention of it relating to DnD in the intitial teaser of a new frame.

There's a teaser for the new frame? Or are you just talkin' 'bout the devstream?

I guess no one noticed the mention of it relating to DnD in the intitial teaser of a new frame.

No, this has to do with Sword Coast Legends.

DE published a game by n-space. It's based on Dungeons & Dragons, and the corpus in DE Drew's pic has a 20-sided dice(common tool for playing D&D), a dungeon master's screen (another D&D tool, used by game creators), and a wizard hat(dressing up is common), but it's still a crewman(his typical theme).

Although, I *DO* wonder if the reason we're getting a dragon frame next is promotional to the said D&D game....

No, this has to do with Sword Coast Legends.

DE published a game by n-space. It's based on Dungeons & Dragons, and the corpus in DE Drew's pic has a 20-sided dice(common tool for playing D&D), a dungeon master's screen (another D&D tool, used by game creators), and a wizard hat(dressing up is common), but it's still a crewman(his typical theme).

Although, I *DO* wonder if the reason we're getting a dragon frame next is promotional to the said D&D game....

You were comparing it to N-Space, to which I think it has no relation. You never pointed out it specifically related to the new frame, of which it seems to, only casually suggesting it.