Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 5.4 - "Hammer Time" (Preview)

[DE]Steve

Love the patch the Battle Axe is amazing :D and the balance is getting smooth and fun to not to hard not to easy xD one question tho is there any idea on when Volt will be tweaked atm its extremely depressing to have one join on any mission and watch as more then half the map dies with a single overload, that makes all the other frames look almost pointless to play T.T

Keep up the great work ladies and gentlemen nice to see everything geting smoothed out as fast as it is :D

Have you tested with your other contact then?

I only have one other contact and I don't know him IRL, so I can't tell if he's offline because he doesn't play or because it's bugged. The clan one is the most important to me, anyway, since we're 100+ guys and always able to run anything when it works.

Edited by Zinn

I only have one other contact and I don't know him IRL, so I can't tell if he's offline because he doesn't play or because it's bugged. The clan one is the most important to me, anyway, since we're 100+ guys and always able to run anything when it works.

I can confirm that you don't appear online, like the rest of the clan.

warframe201301150136554.jpg

Edit: Apparently having clan members in your friends list makes them appear online in the clan tab, too.

Edited by KaranVess

DESteve, can we request a ui feature?

When on the mission selection screen, there is no way to go back to solar system map without leaving the session with your group. Both the back button and pressing ESC result in a prompt about leaving session. It would be cool if we could easily vote on maps in other "systems" without having to finding the route manualy by clicking the blue diamonds.

DESteve, can we request a ui feature?

When on the mission selection screen, there is no way to go back to solar system map without leaving the session with your group. Both the back button and pressing ESC result in a prompt about leaving session. It would be cool if we could easily vote on maps in other "systems" without having to finding the route manualy by clicking the blue diamonds.

For sure.

Were defense missions in general buffed up in difficulty? I just did Miranda (14-19) on Uranus and it was 7 waves with 2-3 subwaves per wave O_O, farcry from the 3 miniwave pushovers of usual defense missions. Had to spam crush to survive a couple of those waves >_<. Super fun though; nice change.

Want to check this thing with you guys, is crit chance on gorgon supposed to do nothing? cause when I mouse over it it says 0.03->0.03 which would imply no change, or is just that the change happens in the third decimal which is not visible?

third decimal, in someweapons i put points in thinks that says exactly the same, no change, but when your weapon gets two of this "no change" you will see some diference, in gameplay, not in the numbers, they stay the same ~

Recent patch buffed up defence missions a LOT. I agree that the old waves are a little *too* easy, but this is a little excessive IMO. The Infestation mission on Callisto, Jupiter got buffed so badly. I brought in a level 26 Hek on my level 17 Rhino, and it's ridiculous.

6 Waves, and on the 2nd wave I got 3 Toxic Ancients and 4 Ancient Disrupters. And that's not sweating the little guys. I literally ran out of ammunition in two waves. I understand that I should bring in ammunition boxes for refill in case of emergencies and use to fight, but I think that using up all my ammunition in two waves of six is a little excessive.

In addition to this, there were no proper drops of ammunition. After the first wave (Which had about 3 ancients), I made my rounds around the cryopod and found a grand total of *20* shotgun rounds. This is in addition to the fact that I have to do these missions all by myself now since the game refuses to let me join existing teams and my friends all always appear offline.

Anyone else having problems with the defence missions?