Update 5.4 - "Hammer Time" (Preview)

Did you remove the +% melee damage warframe mods? I had a lv 30 one equipped that gave 74% melee damage and now its just a blank lv 30 green mod with no bonus stats at all on my frame.

It's not even 10 posts above you...

emmmm melee mods on warframe are buged they dont give nothing fix it pls now i do 0 dmg when melee

Will be fixed.

Were defense missions in general buffed up in difficulty? I just did Miranda (14-19) on Uranus and it was 7 waves with 2-3 subwaves per wave O_O, farcry from the 3 miniwave pushovers of usual defense missions. Had to spam crush to survive a couple of those waves >_<. Super fun though; nice change.

+1, all 4 of us died like a sissies, but it was so intence and fun

Edited by Ascheriit

hi,after last update i have trouble to participate in the game,bug i think,when im waiting to be invated into game no options after 5 sec or more is provided(play solo) its stay in that online mode 10-15 min sometimes,nothing happens,I must exit the game and then its o.k.but if i skip alert same thing happens again,so please fix this bug...

Can you make teno based on radiation power??,i play with loki,first 2 powers are great and usable third is so,so,not usable at all,and i think sc need to be changed too its good but not great...for loki sc would be great if he can dealt damage to, not just disarming enemies..3 power should be use teleport with toxic smoke or electric damage etc...

Game is awesome and relly fun to play:D btw:D this is truly game for gamers from gamers...i newer play game with so much pace and fun ...cheers:D

Edited by Muflon33

Catalyst refund on nerfed PRO'd items policy, maybe? Respec removing catalyst would be pretty cool too, considering astronomically low chances of catching "?" alert with one. Respec would actually be useful then.

Catalyst refund on nerfed PRO'd items policy, maybe? Respec removing catalyst would be pretty cool too, considering astronomically low chances of catching "?" alert with one. Respec would actually be useful then.

Not going to happen as that would eliminate any need for catalysts at all. You could respec your old weapon each time you want to use a new one, then switch back and so forth.

Not going to happen as that would eliminate any need for catalysts at all. You could respec your old weapon each time you want to use a new one, then switch back and so forth.

They could discuourage that by having the item lose the last 15 levels worth of points permanently when you respec for a catalyst.

Edited by Aggh

I have not took a print capture of a problem of mine, yesterday I was making rhino helmet and it was ready today when I claim it; it changed to volt helmet and I don't even have volt helmet blueprint. Could this update affect it? I am making another now to check.

Edited by GzHertz

Or raise respec costs so that you don't sit on a huge pile of money with nothing to do with it. 500k credits, 300 alloy plates, 500 rubedo or somesuch.

Then might as well just remove the option to respec and let the catalyst blueprint be permanent with an increased cost to build.

played the lates update for 3 hrs seems fine..except for those laser doors really hate them -_- but still, that's fine with me nice update :D

Look up. Focus. look around the roof. look everywhere. Look for the bright red light. Red means danger, no? Shoot danger in the face. then your problems will all go away. Better still, shoot the cams before they see you.

the new melle weps are a bit... well there not that great, the standard attack needs to have a dramtic raise in damage perhaps even double what is has now, for all the cons they have using them, there not only exstremely slow, but due to the nature of there swings this is especialy true for the hammer miss alot , since your run speed is reduced while swining them enemy will often move out of the way, really if you want high damage charge attack the Furax is still a hell of alot easier to land with, which is odd considering its not a giant bloody battle axe. I will keep using them see if the levels dramatically change them

but id still say there reguler attacks need a damage buff

Edited by STARSBarry

the new melle weps are a bit... well there not that great, the standard attack needs to have a dramtic raise in damage perhaps even double what is has now, for all the cons they have using them, there not only exstremely slow, but due to the nature of there swings this is especialy true for the hammer miss alot , since your run speed is reduced while swining them enemy will often move out of the way, really if you want high damage charge attack the Furax is still a hell of alot easier to land with, which is odd considering its not a giant bloody battle axe. I will keep using them see if the levels dramatically change them

but id still say there reguler attacks need a damage buff

agreed !

regular melee attacks for the hammer needs a buff. it can't even destroy a suppy crate ! (and i read it's have 50 dmg)