Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 5.4 - "Hammer Time" (Preview)

[DE]Steve

Look up. Focus. look around the roof. look everywhere. Look for the bright red light. Red means danger, no? Shoot danger in the face. then your problems will all go away. Better still, shoot the cams before they see you.

I know mate, but most of the time, im too lazy to deal with those security cameras so all i do as an excalibur is dash slash on the laser doors * troll face to them* :-D

There was a patch this morning (along with the 5.4 patch notes in the launcher), but I just downloaded a new patch. Assuming that it's a hotfix, anything that it does in particular?

There was a problem with melee warframe mods not showing text (maybe even not working?) and it seems to be fixed now.

I didn't notice anything else yet.

DESteve if i can ask one thing...

please put inside the gamea notifier about updates. So whenyou guys roll out a new hotfix the game while you are in the menu notiifies you that there is a new update.

I think i to would solve at least half the matchmaking problem, if people new that there isa new version out.

DESteve if i can ask one thing...

please put inside the gamea notifier about updates. So whenyou guys roll out a new hotfix the game while you are in the menu notiifies you that there is a new update.

I think i to would solve at least half the matchmaking problem, if people new that there isa new version out.

I think the game needs a reboot. Kick everyone off and reboot, that will probably implement the hotfix's in properly.

yeah both are right we'd need something so we get to know there's an update/hotfix...

Btw Steve, will the Daggers be left the way they are or gonna get some working on it? even the Axe have way more swings than Dagger not to mention the Dagger is as fast as a normal sword anyways... shouldnt it be faster?

Another ninja update!

It's not ninja, DESteve clearly explained that the following day after the 5.4 patch there will be hotfix's

Parts of 5.4 rolled out today - we will likely be applying some hotfixes tomorrow though, but wanted to keep you guys in the loop...

I noticed they buffed the levels of mobs that appear in alerts, boy was I suprised when level 20 Grineer showed up during one of the ??? alerts. (Instead of the usual level 1's that always show up)

Also the boss of Uranus was buffed as well a little bit. Now you can't hide on top of the boxes anymore and troll him cause he WILL shockwave you off.

Difficulty increases for stuff that needs em... I liek.

Edited by SandDune

Very relieved my +melee damage mods are back. I hope there wasn't anyone who sold their combo mods that had +melee damage bonuses thinking they were worthless now.

I just kept them hoping/assuming they'd be fixed later

same with my burston :/

Does anyone know what happened to Volt???? I used his final ability a couple of times and it doesnt do anything...like 0 damage, eighter they changed it or they bugged him.

Did anyone have the same problem as I do??