Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 5.4 - "Hammer Time" (Preview)

[DE]Steve

yeap it made my excalibur more powerful haha! the slow attack speed is fine because what i do most of the with this axe is charged attack which is uninterrupted xD

oh did you notice that if you actually tap [E] (or melee attack in case you edited controls) even if you get hit you wont be interrupted unless that's an Heavy Grineer's Stun?Shockwave? Shockwave Moa's Shockwave(sounds dumb tho lol) or Ancient Infection's Charge+Punch

oh did you notice that if you actually tap [E] (or melee attack in case you edited controls) even if you get hit you wont be interrupted unless that's an Heavy Grineer's Stun?Shockwave? Shockwave Moa's Shockwave(sounds dumb tho lol) or Ancient Infection's Charge+Punch

yeah thanks for the info im doing it now xD

when will there be a fix for the settings ? each time when in the course of the need to be set again .

do not close the game using alt f4 click x and confirm the prompt then x again to exit the game. the next time you log in it will not reset your saved settings

Dunno if someone already said it but you guys changed something else:

I have gore in my game oO

If i shot the head of my enemies the head will explode and if i attack with my sword, i'll cut them in half oO

That was not possible for me before these recent patches. i like it.

Dunno if someone already said it but you guys changed something else:

I have gore in my game oO

If i shot the head of my enemies the head will explode and if i attack with my sword, i'll cut them in half oO

That was not possible for me before these recent patches. i like it.

it's already in game before the patch.

maybe there's a gore/violence setting in there somewhere.

Does anyone know what happened to Volt???? I used his final ability a couple of times and it doesnt do anything...like 0 damage, eighter they changed it or they bugged him.

Did anyone have the same problem as I do??

Looks like you gave volt one too many beatings of the nerf hammer

Fully modded with power is still doing small amounts of damage

Also the shock was fine

Volt cant damage with his AOE...wtf...

I agree that before was overpowered, so that only using 1 time, I could clean three rooms if I went running by them, but now 70% of the times that I use it causes no harm and sometimes the mobs which are surrounding me kill me when I'm floating :S, and when it works even using rare mods and being lvl.30, it only lasts 3 seconds and kills up to 5 mobs at close range only... It's become completely useless, even the 1st skill is more powerful/useful now :X