Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 5.4 - "Hammer Time" (Preview)

[DE]Steve

Hmmm Uranus boss, Tyl Regar only dropping Ash Chassis blueprint... done already 50+ runs straight 6 chassis

Edit: 8 chassis now, also the chassis item mesh is the same one as the Affinity Spheres. Dont know if thats intended aswell.

Edited by Soulwing

Hmmm Uranus boss, Tyl Regar only dropping Ash Chassis blueprint... done already 50+ runs straight 6 chassis

Edit: 8 chassis now, also the chassis item mesh is the same one as the Affinity Spheres. Dont know if thats intended aswell.

I got a systems off him recently, and a chassis, no helm yet though.. also all the warframe BPs i've come across have used the affinity sphere model, the only BP i've seen that doesnt use that model was the dark dagger one (it used the generic red/black dotted box-thing thats used for stuff like salvage/polymer bundles etc)

Edited by SandDune

I agree that before was overpowered, so that only using 1 time, I could clean three rooms if I went running by them, but now 70% of the times that I use it causes no harm and sometimes the mobs which are surrounding me kill me when I'm floating :S, and when it works even using rare mods and being lvl.30, it only lasts 3 seconds and kills up to 5 mobs at close range only... It's become completely useless, even the 1st skill is more powerful/useful now :X

Nooo D: oh well, I'll just have to use my first skill as a replacement until it's fixed.

yea i know.. but its something wrong.. my friend has 75%+75%+71% mele dmg on warframe and hammer.. on My Ash have 75%+74%+65% on warframe and axe.. he need 1-2 hits on Ancient Infestation but i need more.... and dont know whats going on.

Its something wrong with mele dmg.. i dont know its only new weapon problem but:

My botlo deal same dmg on Ancient and all other infestation - 48...

My Axe deal 1197 on norma mob, 897 or heavier but on Ancient its 83 - Oo .. whoot...

I recorded movie from my Calisto defense.. and watching my dmg..

Usualy i hit Ancient for 84, 54, 7 (Normal, Freez and Elect dmg) sometimes - once i get crit on downed ancient for 757 dmg.

Jump dmg sux too, on Charger direct hit for 58+48+43

@EDIT:

There is something wrong Hammer, it avoid mobs armor.. i have Hammer on lvl 6 with 11% mele dmg and tested it on Ash so same mods like with my Axe but.. dmg looks like that:

Weaker: 272

Heavier: 272

Ancients: 272

Jump Hit: 435dmg its usualy headshoot ;]

I noticed dmg like 2040,1530, 2720, 4490crit, 5440...

Dont know whats going on with Hammer .. and why is so powerfull vs Axe.

Now I regret that i use Orokin on Axe :(( i wisch that to chage this..

Edited by Dreed

hammer did bigger dmg than axe ?

they have the same damge, same speed when attack executed the only difference is after killing the axe cuts them in half wihile the hammer throws them away like GTFO and ofcourse, the style on what's going to suite you :D

Its something wrong with mele dmg.. i dont know its only new weapon problem but:

My botlo deal same dmg on Ancient and all other infestation - 48...

My Axe deal 1197 on norma mob, 897 or heavier but on Ancient its 83 - Oo .. whoot...

I recorded movie from my Calisto defense.. and watching my dmg..

Usualy i hit Ancient for 84, 54, 7 (Normal, Freez and Elect dmg) sometimes - once i get crit on downed ancient for 757 dmg.

Jump dmg sux too, on Charger direct hit for 58+48+43

Why my weapons - Rifle and Pistol deal same dmg on NO ALL INFESTATION MOBS but Mele weapons have problems...

Jump damage has always been bad.

Damage has always been weird for the ancients, however its not really a problem since they're stunned relatively easy, unless its one of those Toxic Ancients.

You said that you increased the ammo counts for pistols, but, my AKBoltos still only have 33 shots (16.5 in each gun wtf) and they had that before the patch.

Pretty sure it meant reservoir, not clip. Initial reservoir count was base 150, now it's increased to base 200.