Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 5.4 - "Hammer Time" (Preview)

[DE]Steve

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, personally,I'm not sure that the elder space ninja/samurai would really approve of axes - the Tenno are silent and civilized - as much as a trained killer can be. I wont be using axer or hammers any time soon - THE TENNO ARE ELEGANT !!!

But yeah, its good to see some newweapons around anyway, and I'm pretty sure that many people will reallylike them, so good going on that side of things. XD

Bennyworld

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, personally,I'm not sure that the elder space ninja/samurai would really approve of axes - the Tenno are silent and civilized - as much as a trained killer can be. I wont be using axer or hammers any time soon - THE TENNO ARE ELEGANT !!!

But yeah, its good to see some newweapons around anyway, and I'm pretty sure that many people will reallylike them, so good going on that side of things. XD

Bennyworld

Well, look at Rhino - he is everything but elegance and silence :). Axe fits him like no other weapon.

Edited by SabreUr

How is possible that when i hit adds with axe when they are laying on the floor there is no damage or just little,its making no sense to me...Please change that.If Grier is on the floor and im beating him there must be double damage or triple because hes down?!!!!??They recive more damage standing????...

New weapons are good adition to arsenal but damge is pretty awkward,doesnt make sense to me,can you add spin combo to axe or hammer that would be nice and fun....

Is there any key to tell me how to do combos with mele weapons????

cheers:D

i seem to be the only one with an issue with the axes and hammers that i can see, but thats probabl beause im one of the few who use sniper rifles and runs with 2 team mates who use the hammer and axe.

the screen shake they create alone isnt to bad, but annoying when scoped in trying to shoot, but when you have 2 of them HOLY S#&$ i cant hit a damn thing my screens shaking non stop, so anychance we could get some kind of reduced shake if scoped with a sniper rifle, with any other gun its fine, but due to the magnification, i cant keep on target to save my life :*(

laters

Monk