Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SnakeWildlife

Gamebreaker: Archwing Collision Bug

When running into walls or melee'ing enemies against objects in space or walls etc, VERY often instead of bouncing away or rebounding, the game just decides to drain your Shield and HP to 0 immidiately, instantly and kill you.

Very easy to reproduce this effect.

Becomes unplayable very quickly when youre solely a melee toon, but it can happen even when not using melee.

This problem drains your Revives fast, and after that, forces your games to a stop until the daily revives reset, because it happens so much.

They've been trying to fix this for quite some time, but it seems they still haven't got it quite squashed yet.

I always Archwing with my less-used frames so that I don't mind if I run out of revives.

Yes, died because of this (again) a few hours before, looks like you partially stiсking in wall (or in any barriers, even invisible) and taking heavy damage very fast. Already spent too many revives on this bug.

This happens to me mainly from the auto lock on melee against enemies near a wall or solid object, I'll launch to them and take rapid amounts of small damage.  I don't bounce off, and you can't really disengage the target resulting in death.

There are a couple posts about this. The same thing has been happening to me. There are a few times when I actually get stuck in an enemy. This makes archwing missions feel more like a chore. It's just not fun like this.