Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mentorship Program | Need Mentors

LordOfScrugging

Question

TENNO MENTORING PROGRAM:
PLEASE REFER TO OPEN SLOTS FOR AVAILABILITY

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd like to wish all Mentors good luck in their endeavors to help new players. If any of you become GoTL then you have my full backing. If possible, try advertising a bit to get some new players attention. Remember, we have been doing this before GoTL went live so stay proud of that fact that you've been helping before the actual "help" arrived
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Updates:

I'm back!. now back to business
Notes:

Note: To all my mentors, if you've been contacted by a new player i want to be informed so i may mark you as Unavailable.

Note: DO NOT come into the thread to self advertise. This is not the place for it. Either you are seeking help, or you are volunteering to help

Note: To my mentors, if you feel you no longer wish to partake in my program, then notify me. It pains me to see you go but your wishes will be respected.

Note: To my mentors, i'd like your timezones to put next to your name so everyone can find someone in their timezone. please use this site. just tell me your timezone that's on here. like mine is PDT UTC-7
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To all would be mentors: i will monitor if you are active on the forums since this it's a big factor in this program. IF the last time you've logged on was weeks ago, you will be removed!
If you are expecting to be gone for a long period of time, notify me ahead of time and let me know the estimated time of return so that i do not remove you from my list of mentors

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Objectives:

• Seek out and aid any new tenno who may need it.
  • Set the example for the younger generation
  • Maintain a positive relation with the other mentors and pupils
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Requirements to be a mentor:

• Have been a member for at least a year (minus XB1 players)
  • Active forum user
  • Don't be toxic
  • Be willing to help in any way you can

Below is a list of the exemplary tenno who've set out to help the newer generation:

PC:
LordOfScruggingPDT UTC-7 - Available | PM
siralextraffoCET / CEST UTC +1 / +2 - Available | PM
GordoFreeman(PC) - Available | PM
BattleBrows(PC) - Available | PM
Meneliki(PC) - Available | PM
Homer87(PC) - Available | PM
Luther848(PC) - Available | PM
TheGuyverOneEST / EDT UTC -3 / -4 - Available | PM
AigloblamCST / CDT UTC -6 / -5 - Available | PM
KamijoToumaPDT / PST UTC -8 /-7 - Available | PM
TheStag(PC) - Available | PM
BrahkestMST / MDT UTC -7 / -6 - Available | PM
Mr.Lube(PC) - Available | PM
bluntpufferGMT+1 - Available | PM
Rexian(PC) - Available | PM
TobiahCST / CDT UTC -6 / -5 - Available | PM
okinolas(PC) - Available | PM
--.B.--HARDCOREDAVE-PHT UTC +8 - Available | PM
hammerheathenPDT / PST UTC -8 /-7- Unavailable | PM
LuxiferEST / EDT UTC -3 / -4 - Available | PM
CET / CEST   UTC +1 / +2 - Away | PM
FabpsiCET / CEST   UTC +1 / +2 - Available | PM
CET / CEST UTC +1 / +2- Available | PM
PS4:
(PS4)Santar0s(PS4) - Available | PM
(PS4)Arrow_TemperCST / CDT UTC -6 / -5 - Unavailable | PM
(PS4)ELIT3_EXP3RT-01(PS4) - Unavailable | PM
(PS4)IIIDevoidIIIEST / EDT UTC -3 / -4 - Unavailable | PM
[member=] Open  | PM
[member=] Open | PM
(PS4) - Available | PM
(PS4)RyanRFC12345GMT UTC +0 - Available | PM
(PS4)ViggorrahCST / CDT UTC -6 / -5 - Available | PM
(PS4)dice_thrownCST / CDT UTC -6 / -5 - Available | PM
[member=](PS4) - Open | PM
[member=] Open | PM

XB1:
(XB1)A Frikn GrizzlyEST / EDT UTC -3 / -4 - Available | PM
(XB1)SwagScapegoat(XB1) - Available | PM
TonedTyphoon(XB1) - Available | PM
(XB1) - Available | PM
(XB1) - Available | PM
[member=](XB1) - Open | PM
(XB1)LexaHex488(XB1) - Available | PM
(XB1)Lorewalker1022(XB1) - Available | PM

If you are looking for a mentor, simply click on the respective platform and click on the PM link next to the mentor's name to ask for assistance (help in game, advice on builds, etc.)

Those who wish to help out may simply let me know your IGN/PSN/GT so i can update the list. (PSN/XB1 Mentors are GREATLY needed!)

The "I screwed up while editing" Corner:

somehow broke the spoilers so gonna be keeping it in this style. atleast i got rid of the mass of orange text
Other Mentoring Programs:

Edited by LordOfScrugging

Hey i'm starting to get a bit on the bored side when it comes to the game. i'm looking for a newer player to help out, assist with leveling, farming, and giving some essential mods away. lemme know if you need some help getting started

Edit: sorry forgot to mention that it's PC only. i don't own an Xbone and don't play warframe on PS4

Edit: i'll keep a list of other people who'd like to mentor, ATM it's:

LordOfScruggin(PC) - Available

DCypherThis13(PC) - Available

Looking to add some more mentors from the other consoles to help out

I'd be willing to help out on the Xbox One.  I've played on both consoles, so I know what's going on for the most part.  I'm not a beast mode player, but I know the game itself pretty well.

Gamertag for Xbox: H2O Paladin

PSN: Tanogrus

Edited by (XB1)H2O Paladin

Hey i'm starting to get a bit on the bored side when it comes to the game. i'm looking for a newer player to help out, assist with leveling, farming, and giving some essential mods away. lemme know if you need some help getting started

Edit: sorry forgot to mention that it's PC only. i don't own an Xbone and don't play warframe on PS4

Edit: i'll keep a list of other people who'd like to mentor, ATM it's:

LordOfScruggin(PC) - Available

DCypherThis13(PC) - Available

Looking to add some more mentors from the other consoles to help out

Add me to that list, im waiting for mentoring in U16 :D

Im on PC, GordoFreeman, mostly around time of server reset.

Feel free to add me to the list as well. 

Just please use the forums to contact me. I don't hop on Warframe unless there's work there :D

added you to the list.

anyone looking for help in the game can ask someone on the list. if you catch them in game then i guess you can message them, if not use the forums here to get in contact. 

More mentors from the other consoles are welcome. so far it's only 1 person on both consoles

You can talk with mods about placing this in General Discussion, just until more people sign up.

true but this is most likely where it belongs because it's players (quite literally) helping players

Said I was done training people, but what the hell, I'll help.

LordOfScrugging

Like that ^^^ :D

and yes exactly like that. so i just do member=<insertname>?

alright updated once again!

Edited by LordOfScrugging

We should pin this 

Also I would like to join MR12 with about 500 hours in the game

I can only help weekends because I'm a weekend warrior 

Although I'm not the best with building weapons (Damage Wise) I do have a large store of practical information that I'm willing to share.

Could I volunteer for this? I'm already pretty accustomed to helping newer players in my spare time.

We should pin this 

Also I would like to join MR12 with about 500 hours in the game

I can only help weekends because I'm a weekend warrior 

Although I'm not the best with building weapons (Damage Wise) I do have a large store of practical information that I'm willing to share.

May I volunteer? I'm used to helping out new guys on Warframe, whether it be missions, farming Prime parts, or advice.

added you guys to the list