The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your Representative Frame In The Game

Angelic-Guardian

the game has many frames with different characteristics,

and so of them might be the same as yours.

there is a difference between the favorite frame and the representative frame.

-my favorite frame right now is Zephyr.

i like her mobility and her ability to fly.

she is like an eagle and i wish i can get one. ( already did )    :D  ( in the game )  

-my representative frame is Limbo.

i like his design ( especially the top hat )

players do not understand him and ofc many people do not understand me.

he uses the void energy which i like ( as if he is control all energy in the void )

now it is time to know your representative frame so players can understand your way of thinking.

leave your favorite and representative frame in a comment, and let the game know what it is dealing with.

-taps his chin before looking back down at himself-

But I am already representing myself!

Don't tell anyone but...DE saw me walking around their offices and they were like "Yo, we totally need to make a warframe out of you"

And I was like "k..."

<w<

3uwxEX2.png?1

Now if anyone from DE could confirm this I would be soooooo happeh.

Edited by DJ_Vauban

Saryn is my favorite for chemistry reference, use of corrosives, toxins, and vapors, and gameplay theme of damage over time with sturdiness.

Oberon is more representative because I can do my role and patch up my team whenever they're hurt. Sturdy to cover the team, and helpful to reinforce my pals alongside me.

Edited by MechaKnight

Hmm kinda hard to pick a representative frame for myself...

Maybe either a rhino or a frost since those two seem to have undying loyalty and willingness to defend their important persons while a Nyx would probably fit me as well since i prefer to fight my battles through manipulation instead of brute forcing it...

As for favorite frame, at the moment it is Banshee with Saryn and Nyx for a tied second spot.

My favorite frame is clearly loki/prime, but none of the frames are even remotely close to being an accurate representation of me. Forgive me if I come across a bit pompous but I like to think that I'm more complex than the basic images the frames give off via their body language, names, and abilities.

Edited by SquirmyBurrito

hmmm. let's take a guess for me. (i cry every tiem Saryn goes down a 'used' percent. as i Polarize / level other Warframes for Mastery, it trickles down a bit. when as far as i'm concerned my profile should have Saryn listed at atleast 70%).

0zMzcdB.png

however i don't think any Warframe really quite represents scientific examination, logical deduction, and unwavering integrity.