The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your Representative Frame In The Game

Angelic-Guardian

the game has many frames with different characteristics,

and so of them might be the same as yours.

there is a difference between the favorite frame and the representative frame.

-my favorite frame right now is Zephyr.

i like her mobility and her ability to fly.

she is like an eagle and i wish i can get one. ( already did )    :D  ( in the game )  

-my representative frame is Limbo.

i like his design ( especially the top hat )

players do not understand him and ofc many people do not understand me.

he uses the void energy which i like ( as if he is control all energy in the void )

1082.gif

you are ok in my book.

---------------------------------------

my favorite frame is mesa: 

-she is awesome for defenses and cleaning enemies when you are overwhelmed.

-most people dont have her

-guns

and my representative frame is zephyr:

her design is very elaborated and organic, she's also a wind themed frame, and wind represents freedom, tranquility, evasion, but also destruction and chaos when is "angry" or altered, she has offensive, defensive and mobility powers that makes her very versatile, i dont agree with OP about her appearance being like the one of an eagle, i think is just ambiguous avian semblances in general, her gender is also very androgynous at first sight, in resume, i feel like she is balanced in many aspects of herself

Favorite frame: mirage. I've alwAys had a soft spot for high damage illusion types and her jestery appearance speaks to me.

Representative frame: Limbo. Limbo is very hands off, and like myself avoids confrontation unless itS on his own terms. I play him as a res bot on nightmare modes (I even have his coloration set to look angelic) since I like to be able to help my teammates do their thing as I don't care to compete with everyone for kills.

I'm quite fond of his flowing coat as well.

My representative frame would probably be Nekros (2edgy4me). But I take it that Nekros doesnt have friends... he can with shadows of the dead but still. I feel that although he seems like a loner who doesnt have friends, he's a support frame who helps others. I really dont have friends but i will help to the best of my abilities. whatever works...