Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Please Add Archwing Syndicate Missions.

(XBOX)LordPuck

Or as I stated earlier, a choice. Either Archwing Syn or Ground Syn. That way noone loses.

Example.

Cephalon has;

Rescue 500

Exterminate 1600

Sabotage 2150

But Activate Archmode in Arsenal(coming soon), I see,

Arch Exterminate 500

Arch Mobile Recon 1600

Arch Defend the Transmitter 2150.

Now I can do all the ground. Do all the Arches. Or mix it up. But only until I reach my daily cap.

This is even better ^^,

Or as I stated earlier, a choice. Either Archwing Syn or Ground Syn. That way noone loses.

Example.

Cephalon has;

Rescue 500

Exterminate 1600

Sabotage 2150

But Activate Archmode in Arsenal(coming soon), I see,

Arch Exterminate 500

Arch Mobile Recon 1600

Arch Defend the Transmitter 2150.

Now I can do all the ground. Do all the Arches. Or mix it up. But only until I reach my daily cap.

this is the best idea evar!!, people who want more archwing on the whole game including syndicates, should have this kind of "archwing mode" like putting matchmaking on public/private or something, in that way people who dont want archwing can play normal missions without feeling they are "forced to get an archwing for certain missions"

Wow, RNGezus hates PC archwingers. Sorry for your luck.

Lol I help new players on x1 and get similar results. I just stay until we get all 3 parts in one mission.

Maybe you should get a console and I'll help you.

Yeah i got 13 wings and i stopped trying then i started hearing about how bland the modes are so i stopped caring all together.

Yeah i got 13 wings and i stopped trying then i started hearing about how bland the modes are so i stopped caring all together.

So you havent even flown yet. Youre frustrated because of the RNG and what others have said.

If you dont even have the Archwings, how would Arch Syn missions negatively impact you?

Everyone of your points can be applied to ground missions.

I dont the right gun.

I dont have right frame.

I dont have right mods.

I need a taxi to get there.

If you didnt want to repost, you wouldnt have. Just because you chose not to level your arch gear doesnt mean other players should be excluded from trying an alternate Gt. 

No, they really can't.

There is no 'right gun', you can take a well modded Braton with you to the syndicate missions.

There is no 'right frame' you can take whatever frame you want with you to a syndicate mission.

There aren't really any 'right mods' either.

I didn't say anything about needing a taxi.

Notice the fact that I didn't repost anything. IIRC you still earn rep while playing archwing missions, so I have no idea what you're talking about.

all i read is, laziness this, i wont grind that, bla bla bla, excuses excuses, if you already grind in a game with grind walls to reach the mastery rank for unlocking syndicates and then more grind for syndicate missions, whats then is your excuse for not wanting to do the archwing quest? you just hate the mode and you don't want other people to enjoy more archwing, that, or because you dont even have an archwing you're misjudging a great part of the game just because you are personally discouraged because the grind the quest requires, admit it ;)

If you aren't going to read my posts in full, I'm not going to read yours.

And to preemptively curb laziness claims (you probably didn't finish the quest blahblahblah) 

zypK6WD.jpg

ChZGMjy.jpg

vqkDxYU.jpg

Vkr6g5Y.jpg

JPQj95C.jpg

It took me forever just to get the crap that I DO have and it was a pain in the butt the whole time. Eyes of blight was the first event since I started playing that I didn't go beyond the first reward tier for, all because archwing missions are just so boring (and the event was set up in a very anti-grind way).

So you havent even flown yet. Youre frustrated because of the RNG and what others have said.

If you dont even have the Archwings, how would Arch Syn missions negatively impact you?

Those missions will raise the potential rep cap per day, but (due to not having the gear) SarahApple will be unable to get said rep.

Other players might, you know, get mad because not all of them play or doesn't like AW at the moment and getting a AW-related syndicate mission will reduce their total playable syndicate missions to 2 or 1.

This

DE halved the daily standing point limit and instead made syndicate missions more rewarding, which means 50% (or more) of the standings we earn each day comes from syndicate missions. Making a syndicate AW mission would be a punishment for players who doesnt want to play it.

If you like Archwings that much why dont you just go play the regular AW nodes?

DE has already streamlined the choices for Archwings.

You no longer need to worry what Warframe loadout you chose.

Speed and stamina seem more consistent.

Loot tables have been streamlined.

Resources drop almost more frequently than regular missions types.

Yes Archwings need improvement. This is why I posted this topic. But they are being improved.

Since you say you havent played since Eyes of Blight.

Adding a choice on how you get to your daily cap, doesnt increase the cap. It only adds more choices, like choosing to hunt Medallions. I dont give a puck about Medallions. I just want to kill stuff. If it takes me 8 Arch missions to get my syn cap instead of 4 with medallions, isnt that also my choice?

What if i want to do 3 Arch and 2 Ground? My choice but I want the choice.

Right now its Groundpound or get out. Thats not a choice, thats a knife to my throat as a flyer.

Since you say you havent played since Eyes of Blight.

Adding a choice on how you get to your daily cap, doesnt increase the cap. It only adds more choices, like choosing to hunt Medallions. I dont give a puck about Medallions. I just want to kill stuff. If it takes me 8 Arch missions to get my syn cap instead of 4 with medallions, isnt that also my choice?

What if i want to do 3 Arch and 2 Ground? My choice but I want the choice.

Right now its Groundpound or get out. Thats not a choice, thats a knife to my throat as a flyer.

Syndicate missions do not contribute to the daily rep cap. So adding a fourth syndicate mission that is archwing specific would be an increase to the potential rep cap per day, and would therefore end up hurting those attempting to hit their rep cap but are unable to do so because they can play the mission (for whatever reason). And you can (IIRC) currently gain rep while doing archwing missions, so what are you even trying to argue in the underlined? If you want to hit your daily rep cap by doing purely archwing missions you can do so, the only issue would be that you can't hit your full potential daily cap by only doing those as the syndicate missions are not archwing missions. The same applies to a player who wants to get all their rep from spy missions, they can hit their daily cap via spy missions but will be limited by however many syndicate spy missions RNGesus decided to conjure up for them. Your argument is flawed.

And I played after they stopped linking archwing stats to warframe stats, that is part of what completely killed any interest I had. Now I am purely dependent on my archwing's level and mods for it (of which I have zero). I have two of the three archwings, and can't get the third because I don't have the archwing specific resource needed. Streamlined loot tables doesn't mean perfect, as I stated I played after those big changes (didn't state this next part) in hopes that they would make the game mode fun, unfortunately that wasn't he case. I get every resource I need in normal missions incredibly reliably (cores being the only real exception). I did not have that experience while playing archwing.

And I fail to see how this topic aims to improve archwing missions when it is really only suggesting making a despised feature more prominent. 

Edited by SquirmyBurrito

Syndicate missions do not contribute to the daily rep cap. So adding a fourth syndicate mission that is archwing specific would be an increase to the potential rep cap per day, and would therefore end up hurting those attempting to hit their rep cap but are unable to do so because they can play the mission (for whatever reason). And you can (IIRC) currently gain rep while doing archwing missions, so what are you even trying to argue in the underlined? If you want to hit your daily rep cap by doing purely archwing missions you can do so, the only issue would be that you can't hit your full potential daily cap by only doing those as the syndicate missions are not archwing missions. The same applies to a player who wants to get all their rep from spy missions, they can hit their daily cap via spy missions but will be limited by however many syndicate spy missions RNGesus decided to conjure up for them. Your argument is flawed.

And I played after they stopped linking archwing stats to warframe stats, that is part of what completely killed any interest I had. Now I am purely dependent on my archwing's level and mods for it (of which I have zero). I have two of the three archwings, and can't get the third because I don't have the archwing specific resource needed. Streamlined loot tables doesn't mean perfect, as I stated I played after those big changes (didn't state this next part) in hopes that they would make the game mode fun, unfortunately that wasn't he case. I get every resource I need in normal missions incredibly reliably (cores being the only real exception). I did not have that experience while playing archwing.

And I fail to see how this topic aims to improve archwing missions when it is really only suggesting making a despised feature more prominent. 

You say the NEW syn missions remove syn cap limit. Why are you against extra syn? 

You say you can earn syn in Archwing. The amount of syn earned per mission is miniscule during Archwing missions. Last mission I ran 15 min ago. 384 syn with Affinity booster. Unless its Erpo or Uranus. Sorry but I dont want to sit in Interception for hours. Id like a variety. 

Lets go back your no cap issue. Lets say we started with Arches and had to earn Tennos. How would you add new syn missions for them? Would you say no? Or would you propose an alternate CHOICE like I did earlier.

Youre so down on arches because of your bad experiences, understandable, but you fail to realiaze others want variety too.

No cap adjustment is required as I stated. Just choose how you want to get there.

A

or

B

You say the NEW syn missions remove syn cap limit. Why are you against extra syn? 

You say you can earn syn in Archwing. The amount of syn earned per mission is miniscule during Archwing missions. Last mission I ran 15 min ago. 384 syn with Affinity booster. Unless its Erpo or Uranus. Sorry but I dont want to sit in Interception for hours. Id like a variety. 

Lets go back your no cap issue. Lets say we started with Arches and had to earn Tennos. How would you add new syn missions for them? Would you say no? Or would you propose an alternate CHOICE like I did earlier.

Youre so down on arches because of your bad experiences, understandable, but you fail to realiaze others want variety too.

No cap adjustment is required as I stated. Just choose how you want to get there.

A

or

B

Please re-read my post, nothing you claimed I said is even remotely accurate.

If you don't want to earn rep via archwing missions... why are you asking to earn rep via archwing missions? Oh I get it, this is a stealth 'buff rep in archwing missions' thread. In that case, why not just come out and say that? I'd gladly support that as it wouldn't touch my rep gains. But raising the potential daily rep, and then sticking that extra rep in an area that some players can't access, others can't access without being carried, and others absolutely hate, isn't something I can agree with.

As for the underlined bit, I wouldn't be playing this game. For argument's sake if the on-ground part was the tacked on bit you wouldn't add new syndicate missions for them as it is harder to obtain your first archwing than it is to obtain your first tenno (or reversed in your example). And contrary to what you seem to think, your 'choice' isn't an alternative. It would be an extra mission with rep attached. That rep would contribute to my potential daily rep gains and if I couldn't get it because I was hobbled by gear I'd be missing out. Players like SarahApple would be missing out due to problems outside their control. 

Do you just not understand how daily rep, the cap, and rep earned via medallions and syndicate missions work?

Right now my daily rep cap is 16k thanks to the nerf. I can earn all of that doing random non-syndicate missions. After that I can run my daily syndicate missions for extra rep that doesn't contribute to my daily cap. Any medallions I find can be redeemed for more rep that doesn't contribute to my daily cap. So if I get 15k rep from syndicate dailies and the medallions that would equate to 31k rep (I'm pretty sure I don't get that much from syndicate dailies, but its just an example). If DE added another syndicate (rep cap free) mission that would boost the potential by X rep + medallions. Players without the ability to run those missions would be losing out.

I would rather DE buff rep gains in archwing missions that way archwing players could reach their cap in a reasonable amount of time, while the rest of us would be left untouched.

I would rather DE buff rep gains in archwing missions that way archwing players could reach their cap in a reasonable amount of time, while the rest of us would be left untouched.

Only smart thing youve said.

Try rereading my OP. I asked for Archwing syn missions as a viable alternative to Regular missions. Because you know..... variety.

If DE increased Arch syn to match maybe, but it still wouldnt solve that variety issue. Ive seen 1 Archwing Alert since it came to console, 1. Not event, Alert. Variety would be nice for syn choice as well as regular alerts. But, variety.

So when I reach my max syn in regular Arch Im now forced to groundpound to get extra syn. Arch syn missions would be a way for me to get that extra and still have fun.

Im using your arguement against you here. As I said, a choice. Gt Archmode see my example above. Or gt regular. Didnt DE just announce and show a glimpse of new Arsenal UI? Pretty sure it was seperated by CC, Pve, Archmode. Id have to rewatch video.

Yes there is a stealth buff request, but its about Morphic Transformer. Guess you missed that lol.

Edited by (XB1)LordPuck

Only smart thing youve said.

Try rereading my OP. I asked for Archwing syn missions as a viable alternative to Regular missions. Because you know..... variety.

If DE increased Arch syn to match maybe, but it still wouldnt solve that variety issue. Ive seen 1 Archwing Alert since it came to console, 1. Not event, Alert. Variety would be nice for syn choice as well as regular alerts. But, variety.

Yes there is a stealth buff request, but its about Morphic Transformer. Guess you missed that lol.

I've said that before, and I'm not to thrilled to have everything else I said deemed 'not smart'. I already replied to syndicate archwing missions. And I'm not sure what kind of variety you're hoping to gain. If you're bored with the current selection of missions, tacking on 'syndicate' or 'alert' to their names is not going to change anything. And I still completely disagree with syndicate archwing missions.

No I didn't miss that request. I guess you forgot what 'stealth' refers to? You blatantly asked for a buff to Morphic Transformer, the stealth buff request would be one that was made without being explicitly stated (i.e- you asking for a buff to rep gains in archwing missions).

Other players might, you know, get mad because not all of them play or doesn't like AW at the moment and getting a AW-related syndicate mission will reduce their total playable syndicate missions to 2 or 1.

I don't enjoy AW missions only because none of them is rewarding and, in my opinion, AW syndacate missions would make them totally worth to play.  I think archwing has potential and DE shouldn't stop improving it only because cry babies can't get over it.

I've said that before, and I'm not to thrilled to have everything else I said deemed 'not smart'. I already replied to syndicate archwing missions. And I'm not sure what kind of variety you're hoping to gain. If you're bored with the current selection of missions, tacking on 'syndicate' or 'alert' to their names is not going to change anything. And I still completely disagree with syndicate archwing missions.

No I didn't miss that request. I guess you forgot what 'stealth' refers to? You blatantly asked for a buff to Morphic Transformer, the stealth buff request would be one that was made without being explicitly stated (i.e- you asking for a buff to rep gains in archwing missions).

Where? I didnt ask for a rep buff. I stated how much I earned and what I see on Alert tab. Even said without Medallions. Thats a loss.

Nowhere have I asked for a buff to Arch rep. I did agree it would be nice if they did, but I havent asked for a syn buff.

Ive asked for variety in Syn missions.

Edited by (XB1)LordPuck

Wow arguments these days get dumber and dumber.

First: NOBODY FORCES YOU TO DO ANYTHING IN GAME, you chose what and what not to do. If you feel you are forced to do something for fear of missing out then it is your problem!

Second: More choices are always good and adding optional AW syndicates might promote AW to a broader player base, AGAIN you are not forced to do them.

Third: Dismissing something outright because you heard it is bad is the dumbest thing to do, ever. Try it out yourself at the very least and then judge. (Of course some things are exempt from this like hearing it is bad to kill someone or it hurts to douse yourself with gasoline and lighting a fire, those and others you can freely believe, saying this before some nitpicker arrives)    

Fourth: RNGesus hates everyone from time to time, this is no valid argument. 

Edited by Hatzeputt

I don't enjoy AW missions only because none of them is rewarding and, in my opinion, AW syndacate missions would make them totally worth to play.  I think archwing has potential and DE shouldn't stop improving it only because cry babies can't get over it.

exactly this. DE shouldnt be afraid of integrating AW into regular play because people ignorantly refuse to use it.

I love playing AW, but sometimes i dont bother playing it only because it has so few ties to main game. We need more reasons and motivations to play AW. its just another game mode like the others, i dont know why its so separated.

^^ Not sure "ignorant" is correct...

I have played Archwing a fair bit, have a couple of weapons and a "jetpack" at 30.

I found it tedious, without purpose and it is not the game I signed up for!

I don't want more Archwing, and it is not through ignorance.

In terms of the OP, sure, why not.

If those who enjoy it can choose to run Syndicate missions in the dullness of space, have at it ;)

Edited by Egg_Chen

As an alternatives? Yes that could do but not as replacement I feel. Archwing is good when you rarely get involved in that mode but repeated scenarios of it make me weep. It was already painful to grind the gear to 30 due to how long it took, even with boosts on but add the less fun and interesting gameplay and replace some of the syndicate missions with these missions will only make a lot of people off of doing those missions to begin with. It tells a lot about the gameplay mode as it is now and DE has stated they will improve upon it later on so the future changes might make it a lot better gameplay mode but for now? No thank you.