Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Please Add Archwing Syndicate Missions.

(XBOX)LordPuck

^^ Not sure "ignorant" is correct...

I have played Archwing a fair bit, have a couple of weapons and a "jetpack" at 30.

I found it tedious, without purpose and it is not the game I signed up for!

I don't want more Archwing, and it is not through ignorance.

In terms of the OP, sure, why not.

If those who enjoy it can choose to run Syndicate missions in the dullness of space, have at it ;)

I signed up to play Warframe the game. DE adding Archwings made the game more fun for me. Adding additional reasons to play, even in the "quiet dullness of space" would be fun for others as well.

It was stated earlier.. we need reasons to play Archwings. Alternate syn missions are just the tip of the iceberg. Rewards in general and other AW gt are the rest.

Events will be fun, but wont be available everyday.

DE shouldnt force us to play Archwing. Just look at last even and people complaints about being Archwing related.

forcing people to use X does not work, just look at youtube and google +, they force it upon youtube, still barely anyone uses it.

Forcing something on to  somebody would mean some external influence is applying force to you to do something you personally do not want to do. Last time I checked nobody forces you to do anything in WF.Not at gun point not with any kind of pressure there is not even a boss around telling you what to do and what not.

If it is fear of missing out that you misinterpret as being forced then the only person forcing you would be yourself. 

You are still master of your own actions are you not? How is adding optional AW missions forcing you to do them other than for the sake of some self imposed fear of missing out or fear of not min maxing something.

You do not like it? Simply do not do it.

The "being forced " argument is the dumbest thing ever in this context  unless you consider yourself a mindless sheep that has to follow the directions of others and is unable to make decisions on its own.    

Forcing something on to  somebody would mean some external influence is applying force to you to do something you personally do not want to do. Last time I checked nobody forces you to do anything in WF.Not at gun point not with any kind of pressure there is not even a boss around telling you what to do and what not.

If it is fear of missing out that you misinterpret as being forced then the only person forcing you would be yourself. 

You are still master of your own actions are you not? How is adding optional AW missions forcing you to do them other than for the sake of some self imposed fear of missing out or fear of not min maxing something.

The "being forced " argument is the dumbest thing ever in this context  unless you consider yourself a mindless sheep that has to follow the directions of others and is unable to make decisions on its own.    

Its not if i like it or not, its all about wanting to do something. If i want max mastery rank, i have to do Archwing missions. If i want to help my clan research, i have to do Archwing missions.

And now when Syndicate dailies are directly connected to the reputation cap, you would have to do Archwing missions if you want to rank Syndicates fast.

I see it as forcing players to play something that they dont want.

If they are separate from the regular syndicate missions, sure. I don't want to be forced into archwings just for the dailies.

Check out the devstream where they show a glimpse of new Arsenal modes. Archmode is seperated. PlayWarframe ep?? Not sure lol

Infact DE should add seperate systems altogether. If your in Archmode, ALL you see is Arch tiles, Events, Alerts etc.

Sorry, not sure if thats what DE doing now with new system, but should.

Pvp sees pvp only.

Pve sees all.

Arch sees Arch only.

Hopefully lol.

Not sure how I mixed it up lol sorry for blurring the qoute.

Edited by (XB1)LordPuck

I don't enjoy AW missions only because none of them is rewarding and, in my opinion, AW syndacate missions would make them totally worth to play.  I think archwing has potential and DE shouldn't stop improving it only because cry babies can't get over it.

No one is saying DE shouldn't improve Archwing, what we're saying is DE shouldn't tie potential rep behind the archwing door. Also, insulting us does not aid your argument in any way.

Where? I didnt ask for a rep buff. I stated how much I earned and what I see on Alert tab. Even said without Medallions. Thats a loss.

Nowhere have I asked for a buff to Arch rep. I did agree it would be nice if they did, but I havent asked for a syn buff.

Ive asked for variety in Syn missions.

Already explained this to you, re-read my previous posts.

Wow arguments these days get dumber and dumber.

First: NOBODY FORCES YOU TO DO ANYTHING IN GAME, you chose what and what not to do. If you feel you are forced to do something for fear of missing out then it is your problem!

Second: More choices are always good and adding optional AW syndicates might promote AW to a broader player base, AGAIN you are not forced to do them.

Third: Dismissing something outright because you heard it is bad is the dumbest thing to do, ever. Try it out yourself at the very least and then judge. (Of course some things are exempt from this like hearing it is bad to kill someone or it hurts to douse yourself with gasoline and lighting a fire, those and others you can freely believe, saying this before some nitpicker arrives)    

Fourth: RNGesus hates everyone from time to time, this is no valid argument. 

I suppose that's your way of admitting that the arguments you're about to use are terrible? Thanks for the warning, but I already figured that out.

1. Players who wish to attain all possible rep per day would be FORCED to play these new archwing syndicate mission. It really isn't that hard a concept to grasp.

2. This change wouldn't add more choices, it would just add to the chore list of rep gain. If DE gave players the option to swap their regular syndicate missions with archwing ones, THAT would be more choices. As it stands this change would leave players with the same choices they already have:

A) Do the missions and get max potential rep.

B) Only do the ones you like and miss out on rep.

C) Don't do any of them.

3. No, it really isn't. Have you tried jumping off a bridge? Try it out yourself at the very least and then judge. If those things are exempt, so is Archwing (especially when players can just look up videos on youtube for it).

4. Are you insane? Not being able to get an archwing because of terrible luck with drops IS a completely valid excuse.

exactly this. DE shouldnt be afraid of integrating AW into regular play because people ignorantly refuse to use it.

I love playing AW, but sometimes i dont bother playing it only because it has so few ties to main game. We need more reasons and motivations to play AW. its just another game mode like the others, i dont know why its so separated.

Ignorant is clearly not the correct word for that context, and DE should most definitely shy away from integrating Archwing into regular gameplay if:

A) Some players do not have archwings.

B) Many players hate archwing.

C) Some players have archwings but lack the mods needed to do anything useful in them.

Archwing is harder to get into than flappy zephyr, why would it get integrated into the rest of the game. Hopefully DE understands that they need to vastly improve archwing before they can incorporate it into the rest of the game.

You don't need a gun pointed at your head to feel forced. By cutting our daily rep caps in half and sticking more rep into syndicate missions DE has already forced players to play those (same goes for medallion hunting). Sticking more potential rep behind the archwing gate would force players to play that or they'd be missing out on rep.

Stop declaring things dumb when that term better describes your counterarguments. 

Its not if i like it or not, its all about wanting to do something. If i want max mastery rank, i have to do Archwing missions. If i want to help my clan research, i have to do Archwing missions.

And now when Syndicate dailies are directly connected to the reputation cap, you would have to do Archwing missions if you want to rank Syndicates fast.

I see it as forcing players to play something that they dont want.

dont speak for everyone, the kind of people who don't like archwing are minority.

Squirmy, you remind me of the Regeneration complainers from Titanfall. I'm forced to play if I want that next shiny badge. Its a wall. I'm forced to if I WANT to rank up.

Noone forces you to play. Youre attempting to force US, to ONLY play your way.

Youre going in circles squirmy. You dont like it fine. Others do. I'll be ignoring the rest of your posts.

Squirmy, you remind me of the Regeneration complainers from Titanfall. I'm forced to play if I want that next shiny badge. Its a wall. I'm forced to if I WANT to rank up.

Noone forces you to play. Youre attempting to force US, to ONLY play your way.

Youre going in circles squirmy. You dont like it fine. Others do. I'll be ignoring the rest of your posts.

I'm only going in circles because you keep dismissing my rebuttals and then re-using the same argument I just rebutted. 

Ignoring my posts doesn't make them go away, nor does it make my arguments any less valid.