Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Fanfiction] Consequences

Kalenath

Aww, what a sweet ending.  Also...Nyx had sex with someone?  Really?  Hm.

If I might suggest it, I would really like to see a continuation of Hayden's story at some point.  He was largely out of the spotlight in The First: Gathering due to its focus on Nyx, but the little bits that other characters have offered on him have gotten me very curious about the life, times, and ultimate fate of the First Tenno.

If I might suggest it, I would really like to see a continuation of Hayden's story at some point.  He was largely out of the spotlight in The First: Gathering due to its focus on Nyx, but the little bits that other characters have offered on him have gotten me very curious about the life, times, and ultimate fate of the First Tenno.

It would be nice to explore the stories of the First Tenno more. We know the most about Nyx and Rhino, quite a bit about Volt, Excalibur and Banshee, but not that much about the others.

I have to be careful not to get too far away from whatever lore DE may drop on us.

But I do have some ideas. Jesse will need a LOT of training.

As for who we may see?

*shifty eyes*

Speaking of the First, I found a minor plot hole, way back in Rage - Volt mentions handing Nicholas to Banshee, which might be problematic if Fragments of Darkness is taken into account.

As for future stories, more info on Sara's training would be fun to read - Perhaps Jesse and Sara's training side-by-side?

Speaking of the First, I found a minor plot hole, way back in Rage - Volt mentions handing Nicholas to Banshee, which might be problematic if Fragments of Darkness is taken into account.

As for future stories, more info on Sara's training would be fun to read - Perhaps Jesse and Sara's training side-by-side?

Yes, I realized that a few weeks ago. I actually went back and fixed that. He gave the shade of the traitor to Mag.

You KNOW what she did.

Edited by Kalenath