Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Actually Impossible To Pay For Mod Upgrading/ducat Items. Deep Explanation Within. Please Support.

SnakeWildlife

12 weeks without a new mod or weapon! Congrats!

That's more DE's doing then this thread's. This thread showed DE how much grind is caused by having 5 new items that cost a ****ton of void parts every week. So DE started the rotation and only add one new thing to prevent people from burning out, grinding the void. Besides this the only other thing talked about in this thread is the terrible credit economy.

Adding primed mods and prisma weapons contributes to the power creep, something DE has worried about before. There are multiple threads that worry about this every day. Things like; prime effiency, prisma brakk, primed rage, and prime another mod thus contributing to killing this game because the player becomes too powerful. This thread doesn't talk about this crap but there are many threads that do.

Well you see, you gotta actually play to get credits. Many people have over 10,000,000 credits. Myself included. You just have to play the game. Takes just a little bit of work. 

You know how much i had before void trader?? 8mil, now im sitting at 5mil due to double credit weekeneds, since without some boost to credit drops about 80% of what i earn is spent instantly on fusion.

You always had to play to earn some credits but never before you had situation when you barely earned anything.

Well you see, you gotta actually play to get credits. Many people have over 10,000,000 credits. Myself included. You just have to play the game. Takes just a little bit of work. 

Oooh you have to actually play the game. I'm mastery rank 11 but never seen that many credits. That's where I've been going wrong. Like so many other players who don have 10 million credits we must of just forgot to play... I'll start playing tomorrow but If I don't 10,000,000 credits by lunch I'll know who to blame.

Hello, Mr 1%. But seriously. I do not believe this is the case. A little work? No way you've earned that much, without being a long time player with a lot of your mods/frames rank/formas (referring to changes in credit rewards, resources, fusion cores, potency etc), and/or without paying for a credit boost. Correct me if I'm wrong.

The point of this post is not necessarily that's it's impossible to get what you want, if you're a paying hardcore player. It is doable. But the fact, if you're a casual f2p newer player, it is impossible. I think even Mogamu commented on this, saying "Do 2-3 T1 Def or caps and you'll have enough ducats" meanwhile, saying he hasn't had to farm for prime parts in a long time. T1 Voids, you're more likely to get half/more T1keys, fusion cores and formas, than ANY prime part.

I'd like all to like this post if you do not have even 5mil credits. Perhaps like the quoted text, if you're one of the 1%, so we can see the real demographic.

Edited by BloodForTheBloodGods

You always had to play to earn some credits but never before you had situation when you barely earned anything.

Davoodoo makes a good point. Cut through the hate and "get on my level" and that's what a lot of people are resonating.

Then frostknight how did you get 1000 ducats within 1.5hour, you must have done at least 20 runs each yielding 50duc drop, which is unlikely, then where did you get keys?? thats another 20 runs assuming each time you get lucky key, again unlikely. But even with that luck streak you must have spent at average 2 minutes and 15 second per mission, which is again very unlikely considering procedurally generated maps, loading times and lobby management. 

Even if you were lucky and skilled at rushing you couldnt keep that consistent, i call you a liar.

Then you also claim 800k/2h, with 27k per t4 cap run it will be 30 runs and another 30 to get keys, 2 minutes per run considering you were again so lucky all the time. You again couldnt do it that way, so my best bet is that you run on exploits or simply lie.

In fact Davoodoo seems to be the one cutting through the BS. Thanks for pointing the blatant nonsense Davoodoo much <3.

The OP must feel reaaaaaly stupid right now.

Good job buddy.

Umm why?

How do you feel after leaving this comment?

Good job buddy...?

Edited by ItWasntMeIPromise

Not void, thats for sure. Maybe new excavation exploit i havent heard about.

Then frostknight how did you get 1000 ducats within 1.5hour, you must have done at least 20 runs each yielding 50duc drop, which is unlikely, then where did you get keys?? thats another 20 runs assuming each time you get lucky key, again unlikely. But even with that luck streak you must have spent at average 2 minutes and 15 second per mission, which is again very unlikely considering procedurally generated maps, loading times and lobby management. 

Even if you were lucky and skilled at rushing you couldnt keep that consistent, i call you a liar.

Then you also claim 800k/2h, with 27k per t4 cap run it will be 30 runs and another 30 to get keys, 2 minutes per run considering you were again so lucky all the time. You again couldnt do it that way, so my best bet is that you run on exploits or simply lie.

You know whats a long term goal?? saving enough to live for the rest of your life once they kick your old butt out of the work or saving enough to buy a house you will live in for the rest of your life.

You know what isnt long term goal?? resource sink which doubles as pointless power creep.

You know how much i had before void trader?? 8mil, now im sitting at 5mil due to double credit weekeneds, since without some boost to credit drops about 80% of what i earn is spent instantly on fusion.

3 +1's for you Glen Coco. You go Glen Coco.

Hello, Mr 1%. But seriously. I do not believe this is the case. A little work? No way you've earned that much, without being a long time player with a lot of your mods/frames rank/formas, and/or without paying for a credit boost. Correct me if I'm wrong.

The point of this post is not necessarily that's it's impossible to get what you want, if you're a paying hardcore player. It is doable. But the fact, if you're a casual f2p newer player, it is impossible. I think even Mogamu commented on this, saying "Do 2-3 T1 Def or caps and you'll have enough ducats" meanwhile, saying he hasn't had to farm for prime parts in a long time. T1 Voids, you're more likely to get half/more T1keys, fusion cores and formas, than ANY prime part.

I'd like all to like this post if you do not have even 5mil credits. Perhaps like the quoted text, if you're one of the 1%, so we can see the real demographic.

Hek, in my year plus my gross income may be 55 mil, but since U14 I've had trouble keeping 1 mil in the bank at any time. Double credit weekends and events like eyes of blight just means I might hit 2 mil before I decide to fuse something.

It's all since U14 that my usual 5mil credits have dried up and turned into 24k credits while my gross income is 40.9 million. Feels like no matter how much I play there's always something draining my money more than I can bring in :/

I know what you feel, bro.

There always will be something new to spend money and resources on, but I can't see how that is a bad thing. 

If the content massively accelerates away from our ability to consume it then sure. 

But in a game (essentially) based on grinding to get new/better gear the thought of not having more to get wouldn't be good.

Raids have finally put me on a pretty stable financial footing. I try to run these everyday because so far it's still fun, and I enjoy the rewards. I haven't been fusing too much but earning 200-400k credits per raid has helped me save up a pretty penny. I was at 1.8 million at one point, amazing how fast we can burn through dat monay.

Overall I've been also benefiting greatly from Baro's stock not being overly new. It allowed me some weeks to acquire ducats, while others spend them. I know a lot of people posting on the forums aren't in my shoes, I'm one of the few people who has benefited greatly from the way Baro introduces goods. I even had enough saved up to buy the noggle, and the syandana, something I would have never considered before when I could barely scrap enough for the mods. Now if only Mara Detron would make a resurgens :P.

I'm a MR18 player, a few weeks away from MR19 (Archwing......)

I have never maxed a R10 mod, only R5 mods. 
My redirection, vitality, blind rage, and transient fortitude are at R8, my serration and heavy calibur are at R9, and my Primed Flow/Continuity are at R7.

All my builds are plenty strong, and I'm doing fine.

I've never had a problem with Ducats, I guess I don't pay much attention.

I do have a problem with cores but, oh well.